• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.4

No permission to download
Immagine.png

I'm very happy for you, but something is wrong.
Reinstall your Wordfence from Wordpress Repo (yes, download the original version), then install my plugin:
There's no guarantee it will work on your site, but it's worth a try.

(backup/export your wordfence settings if needed)

Attachments

• harmony-core-1.1.2 - Wordfence only.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Shadow Man
Reinstall your Wordfence from Wordpress Repo (yes, download the original version), then install my plugin:
There's no guarantee it will work on your site, but it's worth a try.

(backup/export your wordfence settings if needed)
No, you cannot activate your plugin because it gives an error.
Immagine.png
The amazing thing is that I have another site (on the same domain manager) where the same wordfende is installed and works perfectly.

recently i notice my websites slowing down a lot so disabled every plugin and 1 by 1 activated it again wordfence is consuming a lot of power.... at least version 7.11.3 i have that one on one site and now .4 on another site big difference in loading speed because of that version plugin

Last edited:
You need to backup and uninstall wordfence completely, when prompted, select delete all data, you can also do that in WF settings, then upload the newest version

If you are annoyed like me by that massive wordfence logo in the dashboard you can diable it with this snippet. You have to place it in your theme's functions.php

Code:
//Hide WordFence Logo on the dashboard
function hide_wordfence_logo_on_dashboard() {
    if (is_admin()) { // Check if we're in the admin dashboard
        $screen = get_current_screen();
        if ($screen->base == 'dashboard') { // Check if we're on the main dashboard page
            echo '<style>
                .wf-logo {
                    display: none !important;
                }
            </style>';
        }
    }
}
add_action('admin_head', 'hide_wordfence_logo_on_dashboard');
//End Hide WordFence Logo on the dashboard

Reactions: deldave2021
Restore options after reinstall?
go in "all option" > "import export" and save that code to paste it later, after you've made a clean removal and clean install, I suggest to delete everything when prompted and then it will be ok, that's what I did when 7.11.4 arrived and crashed my websites

Yes, but in any case it is not clear why it gives an error to some and not to others. I myself have no problems on my site, but on a new one, which I opened specifically for testing, with the same hosting service, it doesn't work. I'm talking about a clean install.

Reactions: VMax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock