• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress & E-Commerce - What theme/plugins would you use?

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Good Evening Babi's

I'm currently interested in Woo-commerce and helping a customer build a website using this platform, what theme's have you guys come across that has really helped you and eased the assistance of building a website using this method.

I'm currently interested in Woodmart what seems to be a fairly flexible Theme.

I'm looking for something what has huge header and footer flexibility ideally.

What plugins would you consider VITAL to having a great e-commerce store, based around physical products.

A little insight and some help could assist me a great deal!

"I'm not a usual demo importer person, as building with Visual composer is like wiping your own ass, its pretty straight forward." - Bogusheart

Good Evening Babi's

I'm currently interested in Woo-commerce and helping a customer build a website using this platform, what theme's have you guys come across that has really helped you and eased the assistance of building a website using this method.

I'm currently interested in Woodmart what seems to be a fairly flexible Theme.

I'm looking for something what has huge header and footer flexibility ideally.

What plugins would you consider VITAL to having a great e-commerce store, based around physical products.

A little insight and some help could assist me a great deal!

"I'm not a usual demo importer person, as building with Visual composer is like wiping your own ass, its pretty straight forward." - Bogusheart
hey bro you know what :D? i never use woocommerce before :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock