• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder Update Pack 2.2.1-2.2.2 (Nulled) Free

justanotheruser11

Apr 11, 2019
Major thanks to CRIMSON501 for nulling it

This post will guide you in updating your WoWonder installation from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 (latest). I have been asked by so many people for this post… And now, here it is!
The first thing you need to do is download all of the nulled update pack. I spent a lot of time testing these, but if you have any issues with any of the files, comment below and someone will help you.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
Backup everything! I can not stress this enough. Anything could go wrong and your website would just be gone. Again, backup everything!
Some files will have an update.php file, these require a purchase code which I have taken the time to null. I have removed the backdoor from all of the update files and tested all of these files thoroughly. When you go to the update.php file make sure you have copied and replaced all of the files in your install before you run the updater. To run the updater all you have to do is enter any purchase code.
RECOMMENDED UPDATE METHOD
I recommend you install 7-zip which I use for all of my zip file operations on Windows 10, however, I cannot vouch for how good it is on other operating systems such as Ubuntu. Once you have 7-zip you can go into the WoWonder Updates (versions) / (version) / script and select all of the files and add them to a zip. Now when you upload the zip it should automatically overwrite the current directory, at least that’s the way I always do it!

Attachments

• WoWonder Update v2.2.2.zip
    410.7 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: CRIMSON501
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock