• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme

WP Rentals - Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme v3.11.4

No permission to download
hola Tukdale,

Hello Tukdale, have the theme translated with loco translate but that word has been left untranslated.
I would like to help you out freely. But we have to look why it isn't untranslated.
Maybe change the location of the translation in Loco Translate. Use Custom Location. (Go to Relocate tab and change location to Custom)
If this still doesn't work, contact me. Easy fix.

Hello.
I have downloaded version 3.11.4 and after reading the thema documentation and doing what it says to import the Demo, when I click on import, I get the message "Sorry, you do not have permissions to access this page"

I have tried to solve the error thinking that it has to do with server folder permissions but everything is not correct.

I can't install the Demo.

I put a screenshot of the installed plugins.

I thank you in advance for your help.

Many thanks to all the members of Babiato.

Attachments

• consulta5 babiato.jpg
    consulta5 babiato.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 19
  • consulta6 babiato.jpg
    consulta6 babiato.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: codepens
I can't find a way to import the demo version in version 3.11.4, none appears and the json that is available does not work, has anyone successfully imported the demo version?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 210554.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 210554.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 210608.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-17 210608.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: sandaljepit
I would like to help you out freely. But we have to look why it isn't untranslated.
Maybe change the location of the translation in Loco Translate. Use Custom Location. (Go to Relocate tab and change location to Custom)
If this still doesn't work, contact me. Easy fix.
Hello, can you help me with the translation of that word, I sent you a private message. thank you.

So after doing some test, here's how to get this theme work :)

1. Install using version 3.9.0 from @TassieNZ, this is the latest version which have demo work :)
2. Choose which demo you want to install, i just choose Main Demo
3. After succeed, install latest version 3.11.4
3. Thats it!

only thing is the new demo not working (Paphos), tried imported manually with Elementor as is json template but unfortunately it stuck

maybe if @TassieNZ can help nulled this with working demo, it will great :)

Thank you, hope this help

Reactions: ofuentes43
how to fix
WpRentals -Theme Core Functionality public_html/wp-content/plugins/wprentals-core/classes/wpestate_email.php (line: 187)

You must provide at least one recipient email address. How to fix this error

So after doing some test, here's how to get this theme work :)

1. Install using version 3.9.0 from @TassieNZ, this is the latest version which have demo work :)
2. Choose which demo you want to install, i just choose Main Demo
3. After succeed, install latest version 3.11.4
3. Thats it!

only thing is the new demo not working (Paphos), tried imported manually with Elementor as is json template but unfortunately it stuck

maybe if @TassieNZ can help nulled this with working demo, it will great :)

Thank you, hope this help
Here you have all the demo content

Attachments

• themeforest-wp-rentals-booking-accommodation-wordpress-theme.zip
    71.5 MB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock