• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.2 Final

WP Rocket v3.2 Final Changelog
  • New feature: Control WordPress Heartbeat API directly from WP Rocket. You can reduce its activity or disable it, independently on the admin, post editor page and frontend
  • New feature: Facebook tracking local cache. Create a local copy of Facebook tracking scripts, to improve browser caching. This will improve your score on GTMetrix
  • Enhancement: Revamped the preload feature. It no longer uses an external bot, but a background process...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Masood
First of all BIG THANK YOU
second I used V3.2, on my live website, it's not working properly. i reverted to 3.2b4 working as it should.
i am not saying it's bad due to code manipulation or what so ever, I mean, I think the plugin itself need update.
anybody used and tested it -i tested it on GT metrix- ?
Again Thank You So Mucch for your efforts
Best regards
Amir

second I used V3.2, on my live website, it's not working properly. i reverted to 3.2b4 working as it should.
i am not saying it's bad due to code manipulation or what so ever, I mean, I think the plugin itself need update.
Best regards
Amir

I updated to v.3.2 and it's working very well, tested on GT metrix with same score as previous version.

Can you provide some more info, what's not working for your setup?

Best regards
Amir

Hi,
Check comment next to you, it's working same for the person.
Don't know what happened in your case as you didn't mention your problem, so can you specify the issue? in my case it's working same.

is only happen to me?..i try download and retry many times this resource. but always stop download. any clue or other download link?
thanks before
this the picture and my internet connection is good

is only happen to me?..i try download and retry many times this resource. but always stop download. any clue or other download link?
sorry to know you're having such issue, but upload.ee is one of the best uploading host currently available with unlimited download+upload speed with resume support & no restriction.

sorry to know you're having such issue, but upload.ee is one of the best uploading host currently available with unlimited download+upload speed with resume support & no restriction.[/QUOTE]

yeah..I think so too, I also downloaded the previous version of the wp rocket resource from upload.ee and there was no problem, everything went smoothly, but not for this version ... I don't know where the problem is. I removed the chrome extension which might be annoying, but still, the download didn't work.
But thanks for replying. I'll try downloading again later

WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.2.1 Final

WP Rocket v3.2.1 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: Improve the query strings caching handling, removing specific parameters from the URLs and ordering the remaining alphabetically, to improve cache file creation
  • Enhancement: Serve the gzip version of the cache file even without the Apache rewrite rules
  • Enhancement: Ignore mandatory cookies on known hostings with server-side cache to correctly apply other optimizations on the cached file
  • Enhancement: Improve new partial preload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Best regards
Amir
CHECK IF YOU'RE STILL HAVING ISSUE WITH LATEST v3.2.1.

Reactions: Mamo and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock