• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.2.5 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • Enhancement: Serve cache page when the _ga query string parameter is set
  • Enhancement: Add the rocket_disable_htaccess filter to disable edition of the htaccess file
  • Enhancement: Auto-exclude additional inline JS patterns from the combine JS files option
  • Enhancement: Add action hooks before and after WP Rocket resets OPCache
  • Bugfix: Correctly exclude custom login page set in WPS Hide Login from cache
  • Bugfix: Prevent a PHP notice in some cases when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2019-02-12_002809.png

Okay, Got an moderator report on last update of WP Rocket . . .

LETS CLARIFY ABOUT MY WP ROCKET THREAD:

1. Once I mentioned on THIS POST that all the updates are made by me (not by downloading from any other 3rd-party sites, I've personally checked few other site's WP Rockets & compared with mine where you can see previously mentioned difference, don't know what shits they add which creates 1000+ extra files which makes the package size bigger than ordinary).
    2018-11-09_083451-png.2367
  2. I download all updates directly from WP Rocket official website & just remove the licensing information of WP Rocket so that it can be used by anyone else, not a single bit of extra unnecessary file is added, not a single file is modified, many site authors add their sites hyperlinks inside PHP files to keep their footprints on that nulled products, here's nothing is done like that . . . Even, IF SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENS DUE TO SCRIPT ERRORS, BUGS - YOU CAN DIRECTLY ACCUSE WP ROCKET DEVELOPERS AS ALL THE FILES ARE WHAT THEY PROVIDE . . .

SOME SUGGESTIONS TO AVOID FALSE-ALERTS:
  1. Google chrome gives false-positive alert while any unknown source is being downloaded, so try using IDM (Internet Download Manager) instead to get rid of such false alert while downloading unknown sources.
  2. Windows Defender = the shittiest anti-virus for advanced internet users. Being an AV security expert (elsewhere) I'd always recommend everyone to use top Internet Security products (like: Kaspersky, Bitdefender) which gives less false-positive alert to unknown stuffs. Windows Defender unnecessarily claims many thing as types of virus as blocked them from opening/downloading while the're not. So stop using it.

SOME SUGGESTIONS WHO STILL THINKS THEY ARE SMARTER & I'M DUMB:
  1. It's good to support Developers, even most of the products i use are officially purchased from developers as I love supporting them, So if you're still doubting that THIS THREAD IS UN-SAFE - THEN PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD IT :) INSTEAD PURCHASE IT DIRECTLY FROM DEVELOPERS & USE HAPPILY

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.2.6 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • Enhancement: Increase request timeout for homepage and sitemaps preload to 10 seconds to reduce cURL 28 errors on some websites
  • Enhancement: Don't verify SSL on local preload requests to prevent cURL 60 errors on some websites
  • Bugfix: Prevent a matching issue when URL contains pattern matching with a file type during homepage preload
  • Bugfix: Correctly delete previous preload errors when launching a new preload

License Unavailable
Expiration Date Unavailable

how can i change it to have linces ?

License Unavailable
Expiration Date Unavailable

how can i change it to have linces ?

It doesn't require license key to be full functional :)
You can use all features without any license (licenses are just needed to auto-update the plugin) .

It doesn't require license key to be full functional :)
You can use all features without any license (licenses are just needed to auto-update the plugin) .
Do you know how i can completely change cache and js/css optimization to a different folder like ''wp-content/uploads/cache'' ?
i tried their custom cache folder plugin and followed every tutorial i found about this and couldnt make it work , i even changed these folders directly from the plugins and i didnt , so im helpless and i need some help if you can

Do you know how i can completely change cache and js/css optimization to a different folder like ''wp-content/uploads/cache'' ?
i tried their custom cache folder plugin and followed every tutorial i found about this and couldnt make it work , i even changed these folders directly from the plugins and i didnt , so im helpless and i need some help if you can

First let me know why you're trying do do that ? Default setups doesn't make any problem,

First let me know why you're trying do do that ? Default setups doesn't make any problem,
I want that because , my host doesn't give write permission to any folder of WP (and they dont want to change this policy sadly) expect ''uploads' folder it does have 777 permission,

Other folders got the correct permission but under different user , so wordpress cant write on those folders but can read,

At the moment i'm using ''fast velocity minify'' and its working great because this plugins write on ''uploads'' by default and its can be changed too.

So at the moment i'm only using fast velocity minify and running it without any cache and with some .htaccess optimization like gzip...etc

any help is appreciated

WP Rocket v.3.1-alpha1 released, but since alpha builds may contain lots of bugs & are unstable (few bugs discovered as well) , will skip till stable beta releases.

Reactions: testify2

WP Rocket v3.3-beta2

CHANGELOG:
  • New feature: Lazyload picture elements
  • New feature: Lazyload background images added inline in the HTML content with the background-imageCSS attribute
  • New feature: NGINX FastCGI Cache Add-on, to synchronize WP Rocket cache purge with NGINX Cache purge
  • Enhancement: Update the way lazyload is applied to catch more images and be more compatible
  • Enhancement: Add preload fallback system for sitemap preload in case there is an error during parsing of the...

Reactions: gundring
NOTE:

As some new features added on v3.3, the size of the .zip archive has increased.
So while uploading the plugin via WordPress plugin upload option you may get error like "The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. " .
To solve this issue please edit your php.ini & increase the "upload_max_filesize" limit , if you're not expert in editing - search google or ask hosting support to sort this out .

PS: unless your "upload_max_filesize" is equal or less than 2MB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Reactions: bago and Babak

WP Rocket v3.3 Final

v3.3 FINAL RELEASE [01.04.19] : 15 MINUTES AGO FROM THIS POST ;) ENJOY FASTEST RELEASE

CHANGELOG:

1. New feature: Lazyload picture elements (#1563)
  2. New feature: Lazyload background images added inline in the HTML content with the background-image CSS attribute (#1563)
  3. New feature: NGINX FastCGI Cache Add-on, to synchronize WP Rocket cache purge with NGINX Cache purge (#1565)
  4. Enhancement: Update the way lazyload is...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock