What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!
WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress

WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress v3.3.3.1

No permission to download

CyberDeviL

Reverse Engineer
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.3.1 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • Enhancement: Update the integrated documentation and support system to the new version. It’s now easier to search for answers and doc right from the plugin
  • Enhancement: Whenever possible, use the original image dimensions for the placeholder image dimensions when using lazyload to reduce content reflow and be more compatible with various themes and plugins
  • Enhancement: Add more patterns from inline JavaScript to combine JavaScript exclusions to prevent cache...
Read the rest of this update entry...

relly

Reaction score
Which plugin can be used either from cyberdevil or from physkx ?

CyberDeviL

Reverse Engineer
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.3.1.1 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • Bugfix: Correct an issue with encoded characters during critical CSS generation. If you regenerated your critical CSS since 3.3, we advise to regenerate it again after this update to make sure your CSS is formatted correctly
  • Bugfix: Correct an issue with missing data sent from the plugin when submitting a support ticket directly from the settings page
Read the rest of this update entry...

sonu

Reaction score
WP Rocket v3.3.1.1 Final

Error in this version.... Caching and all functions working properly but the issue when robots crawl your website....they can't crawl your website

m0sagal

Reaction score
Please change this upload.ee server, I always get an error. can you re-upload the latest version to another server?

CyberDeviL

Reverse Engineer
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Please change this upload.ee server, I always get an error. can you re-upload the latest version to another server?
What issue you're getting?

m0sagal

Reaction score
I always get this even when i change the browser , Please upload the plugin to another server
1556457665213-png.11689