• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP/WHMCS - Header and Footer help

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Hi I'm looking for some assistance with integrating my Wordpress header/footer into my WHMCS install

If anyone has the knowledge or previous of doing something like this I would greatly appreciate the help with this.

Kind regards
B.

Reactions: BigBob
Hi I'm looking for some assistance with integrating my Wordpress header/footer into my WHMCS install

If anyone has the knowledge or previous of doing something like this I would greatly appreciate the help with this.

Kind regards
B.
Hello,

I'm pretty much the only one that actively use WHMCS for my business on this site. I've been using it for about 6 months now but, I was able to accomplish A Lot!.

You can't integrate the WordPress header and footer as WordPress has them, it would be very difficult. Let me put it in other word - major effort for little result. It's unnecessary.

Are you trying to have the client portal for the WHMCS to look like your website or at least to be integrated inside your website rather than it's own theme?

I've changed my direction with all of this now, I'm still using WHMCS but with a html/css front end.

Much easier to integrate with WHMCS. Everything is matching and working fine :)

I've changed my direction with all of this now, I'm still using WHMCS but with a html/css front end.

Much easier to integrate with WHMCS. Everything is matching and working fine :)
I'm curious to know what you're using WHMCS for, do you mind giving me a bit more info about your project, it would be educational for me also :).

I sell hosting, thats its only use so far

I have integration to sell Microsoft CSP products soon through it. :)

Maybe this can help...
I invested gone a different route, I was planning to use WHMCS for all of my billing, but that has now changed. WHMCS is only going to manage the hosting services. I'm now using a WHMCS template with a html/css front end, to get me away from using WP cms.

Thanks though :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock