• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download
Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.1.4

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.1.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Fixes

* [wpmlcore-6246] Make link to how to translate Gutenberg open in a new browser tab
* [wpmlcore-6243] Fixed an infinite redirection when the URL contains the REST URL prefix
* [wpmlcore-6225] Removed jQuery dependency from the browser redirect script (fixes `Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined`)
* [wpmlcore-6221] Fixed an issue assignin a category in the wrong language with Enfold
* [wpmlcore-6218]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.0

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-6192] Added Galician language
* [wpmlcore-5811] Implemented integration for the new Cornerstone version
* [wpmlcore-4111] Added Bengali support
* [wpmlcore-2041] Prevent users from changing site's language under Settings/General when WPML is active

# Fixes
* [wpmlcore-6319] Fixed PHP warning when trying to deal with "_elementor_css" field
* [wpmlcore-6314] Fix the notice error during...

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.1

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Fixes

• [wpmlcore-6339] Resolved a catchable fatal error in a conflict with Divi and WordPress SEO
  • [wpmlcore-6332] Fixed the Translation Management wizard which was not showing when Toolset Layouts is active
  • [wpmlcore-6285] Handled an exception in the UI when adding/removing a language
  • [wpmlcore-6284] Refactoring of icl_sitepress_settings which resolves exceptions occuring in some user setups

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.2

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-6330] Improve support for Gutenberg inner blocks
# Fixes
  • [wpmlcore-6347] Fixed a timeout on WPML > Settings when the site has a huge number of meta fields
  • [wpmlcore-6346] Fixed a table collation issue when WPML is installed for the first time
  • [wpmlcore-6344] Fixed unlocking of system fields on Settings page
  • [wpmlcore-6340] Improved the logic to get the relative path of a file...

When trying to activate it gives error - Fatal error: COLLATION 'utf8_general_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'utf8mb4'

@Babak If, we're to update the plugin, do we have to remove the current one and then install the new updated zip file? will that remove any settings etc.. that I've already done with WPML? what's the preferred way to update all your plugin updates?

@Babak If, we're to update the plugin, do we have to remove the current one and then install the new updated zip file? will that remove any settings etc.. that I've already done with WPML? what's the preferred way to update all your plugin updates?
bro just replace new file with old files and dont worry about setting becuz settings saved on sql :D
you can use your cpanel or ftp for replace files

bro just replace new file with old files and dont worry about setting becuz settings saved on sql :D
you can use your cpanel or ftp for replace files
Alright, Thanks man! I'm working on my local server atm, so I'll just copy past them.

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.5

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-6478] Extended message on updating PHP version.

# Fixes
  • [wpmlcore-6503] Fixed language switcher on taxonomy archive page
  • [wpmlcore-6502] Fixed odd calls to options table to update admin notices
  • [wpmlcore-6501] Fix PHP messages in CTE
  • [wpmlcore-6457] Fix the compatibility problem between Yoast and No Category Base ( WPML )
  • [wpmlcore-6400] Resolved issues causing PHP...

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Nulled Free with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.6

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.6 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Released on: April 23, 2019
Features

Added the wpml_post_edit_meta_box_priority filter to change the WPML’s post edit meta box priority.
Fixes
Fixed issues related to upgrading plugins when using sub-folder installations. Now, site URLs are always used.
Added a fix to ensure notices are saved only when required. This helps to reduce extra writes to the wp_options table.
Fixed a security issue with language...

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Nulled Free with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.7

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlcore-6227] Implemented an AJAX-friendly admin language switcher in order to resolve issues in the Post edit page

# Fixes
  • [wpmlcore-6668] Fixed console error caused by a leftover from the Latin language
  • [wpmlcore-6655] Set Kurdish language locale to "ckb"
  • [wpmlcore-6627] Fixed the string translation replacement for blocks with translatable inner content and inner blocks...

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.7.1

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.7.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

• [wpmlcore-6686] Improved dependency check between different versions of plugins
  • [wpmlcore-6679] Implemented custom library for Collections for ensuring compatibility with other plugins

# Fixes
  • [wpmlcore-6687] Fixed a fatal error in admin when ST is updated before Core
  • [wpmlcore-6683] Fixed "Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Option_Manager" thrown in some cases when...

Thanks for this, one question for those who successfully install WPML - how do you configure? when I install mine manually I cannot get any languages, nor default language. I am pretty much in an empty page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock