• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

X | The Theme

X The Theme v10.4.16

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
Babak updated X | The Theme with a new update entry:

X The Theme v6.5.6 - X Pro v2.5.5

Download X The Theme v6.5.6 - X Pro v2.5.5 WordPress Nulled Free
X v6.5.6, Cornerstone v3.5.5 – Notes
MAY 16, 2019

Remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
To comply with changes in ThemeForest compatibility guidelines we have released an additional point release for X and Cornerstone. The changes below will be made available in Pro as part of the cycle that is currently in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

unable to activate x theme asking for a license
"Your license of Pro is not validated. Place your Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, "

Hi, how exactly do I install the theme? I'm installing x.zip and pro.zip but I get errors with both of them. "Error installing plugin, no valid plugin file found" or something like that.

Hi, how exactly do I install the theme? I'm installing x.zip and pro.zip but I get errors with both of them. "Error installing plugin, no valid plugin file found" or something like that.
It is not a plugin. It is a theme! Thus, the error message.
You need to install EITHER X Theme OR X Pro! You can only use one theme!

Reactions: jaguarius and Babak
dont install both
install pro and install only pro zip not whole package

Reactions: jaguarius
Install pro and pro child and active pro child (all of your edit should be on child theme)

Reactions: Babak
Always use a child theme else when you update, you will lose all your customisations!

Reactions: Babak

X The Theme v7.0.2 - X Pro v3.0.2

Download X The Theme v7.0.2 - X Pro v3.0.2 WordPress Nulled Free
PRO v3.0.2

• BUGFIX: Fix parallax on not working for classic sections.
  • BUGFIX: Fix Accordion element missing Customize control group.
  • BUGFIX: Fix builder errors when an undefined element (inactive plugin) is part of the page.
  • BUGFIX: Fix observer getting stuck after closing the context menu.
  • BUGFIX: Prevent fatal PHP error with outdated versions of Yoast SEO plugin...

X The Theme v7.0.4 - X Pro v3.0.4

Download X The Theme v7.0.4 - X Pro v3.0.4 WordPress Nulled Free
PRO v3.0.4

• BUGFIX: Fix Erase button not working on Classic Column
  • BUGFIX: Fix Row element BG layers escaping row dimensions.
  • BUGFIX: Fix Section parallax not always working in IE11.
X v7.0.4
  • BUGFIX: Fix Row element BG layers escaping row dimensions.
PRO v3.0.3
  • UPDATED: Replace js library containing regex that would...

• Love
Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock