• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo 2 v2.0.10 Full Nulled

Xenforo 2 v2.0.10 Full Nulled v2.0.10

No permission to download
in sidebar ? give me picture please

Pls i dont understand lanuage used in it can you help me how to set it in screenshoot?
Hi,
frankly asking, are you going for making a copy-paste clone of babiato ? :cautious: (your questions resembles it).
Beside it seems you have 00% idea about what is A,B, how'd you proceed till Z then ? :unsure:
Better to Give yourself some times to learn these things, visit YouTube, you'll find lots of tutorials there.

" A FORUM IS NOT JUST ALL ABOUT SETTING IT UP , BUT ALSO ABOUT CUSTOM CHANGES, FIXING BUGS/ERRORS , ADDING NEW THINGS , FORUM-SIDE AS WELL AS SERVER-SIDE MAINTENANCE , MAIL FUNCTION HANDLING & LOTS MORE " - - Asking helps for each steps is just a ridiculous stupid idea (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
I have used your site today, it is a great one. I am happy with the browsing speed of this site. Would you please share your server configuration details? I need to know what are minimum requirements for such a smooth experience with xenForo forum software?

Are you using nginx or apache as a server, are there any other speed optimizations made? Such as caching etc?

I will be happy, if you can share these details for the sake of my knowledge.

You are correct according to your view but when i ask i dont mean i shud keep things as it is in this site rather i take it as an example for me to learn and finally i do it on my own way.Am asking for learning not copying and paste.You may consider me as someone ignorant but bear it in your mind that before reaching this forum i knew nothing bout Xenforo installation and its fuctin functions but i managed to make all of them from knowledge i gained here and am very thankful to Admin for his kindnes.
Remember we differ the way we learn things,May be you are an Expert thats y you find my questions are poor.

Ya, same way your this statement does't match with your previous question types :ROFLMAO::LOL:
You're claiming you've learnt xenforo installation which Babak did, you have learnt so much thing that you don't know how to install addon's, how to add resources etc etc etc :ROFLMAO::LOL:

PLEASE ! DON'T TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE :cautious:

""i managed to make all of them from knowledge i gained here"" --- Seriously !
"Pls i dont understand lanuage used in it can you help me how to set it in screenshoot "
"Broo how to get statistics addon like the one in this forum Babiato "
"broo i installed that addon above and am facing rhis error,how could i solve it?"
"Broo i am a begginer,honestly i dont know anything bout css can u help me? "

"Broo how to add download button like in this site? "

THESE ALL ARE BASIC THINGS WHICH YOU ASKED ABOVE, & UPON MY ONE STATEMENT YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU'VE LEARNT SO MUCH THINGS ON THESE, WHY YOU'RE ASKING THEN ?

Mr. Leaner you even don't know how to answer properly to everyone, That's why I made my previous post quite uncomfortable, you could answer like "yes, i am beginner, i know nothing, please help" etc etc kinda things.
Instead you started showing yourself bigger :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You're claiming you've learnt xenforo installation which Babak did, you have learnt so much thing that you don't know how to install addon's, how to add resources etc etc etc :ROFLMAO::LOL:

PLEASE ! DON'T TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE :cautious:

""i managed to make all of them from knowledge i gained here"" --- Seriously !
"Pls i dont understand lanuage used in it can you help me how to set it in screenshoot "
"Broo how to get statistics addon like the one in this forum Babiato "
"broo i installed that addon above and am facing rhis error,how could i solve it?"
"Broo i am a begginer,honestly i dont know anything bout css can u help me? "

"Broo how to add download button like in this site? "

THESE ALL ARE BASIC THINGS WHICH YOU ASKED ABOVE, & UPON MY ONE STATEMENT YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU'VE LEARNT SO MUCH THINGS ON THESE, WHY YOU'RE ASKING THEN ?

Mr. Leaner you even don't know how to answer properly to everyone, That's why I made my previous post quite uncomfortable, you could answer like "yes, i am beginner, i know nothing, please help" etc etc kinda things.
Instead you started showing yourself bigger :LOL::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]
I agree that i might be wrong the way i responded to your previous opinion.I didnt mean am bigger or am now Qualified.I meant i was able to solve those issues i asked after trying several times.You are correct that i shud have answered "yes, i am beginner, i know nothing, please help" and am sorry for that.Am real very sory my friend.

please help me, I have this error ...
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1836020864 bytes) in /home/reincarc1/killzone.ro/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 84

Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lomito
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock