What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

XenForo - What is a good Hosting for Xenforo Forum Script?

patrocle

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Looks like Xenforo forum script not playing really good with shared hosting, and wanted if anyone is using some kind vps ssd managed (low monthly $) , where and how match per month $ you pay. My forum is down as of right now and when it was up few weeks ago it had low traffic.
So just wanted to see if anyone using this script and where you host and what $ u pay and what package you have?

Thanks!
P.

Last edited:

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Xenforo forum script not playing really good with shared hosting, and wanted if anyone is unit some kind vps ssd managed (low monthly $) , where and how match per month $ you pay. My forum is down as of right now and when it was up few weeks ago it had low traffic.
So just wanted to see if anyone using this script and where you host and what $ u pay and what package you have?

Thanks!
P.
you cant find ssd managed with low price :D
but check this site
https://www.vultr.com/promo/trial/?gclid=CjwKCAjw5dnmBRACEiwAmMYGOTQ8WogiZUAW9Arz-LNEolT-rmG5z641Vyn5E3Dd2TtueMli5kgGqhoCq7UQAvD_BwE

and check here:https://www.vpsbenchmarks.com/compare/docean_vs_vultr

patrocle

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Thanks! Will have a look.

Regards,
P.

prasad0889

Reaction score
Website
hivium.com
SSD Managed starts usually at $20 - $25 a month. Unmanaged you can get from $10 a month.

ramo

Reaction score
Looks like Xenforo forum script not playing really good with shared hosting, and wanted if anyone is using some kind vps ssd managed (low monthly $) , where and how match per month $ you pay. My forum is down as of right now and when it was up few weeks ago it had low traffic.

Thanks!
P.
Check out vultr,ramnode,digital ocean,vpsdime(I use this). They all provide cheap ssd vps