• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL

Xtra - WordPress Website Builder + RTL v4.8.5

No permission to download
Official template removed from Envato.

And the developers of the XTRA template, they updated the template to 2.6.7.

There were following changes:
  • They changed the links where to import demo templates and plugins.
  • Removed links that are synced with Envato

Decision:
- You need to buy a template from the developer and null it :)

Template cost 24 dollars.

hello @Babak please update xtra theme 2.6.7. ...we can not able to import demo data ...i would be very happy if you do this ..Thank you for your brilliant work

XTRA 2.7 (untouched). Don't know how to null. Sorry.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but codev pluz plugin needs to be nulled/cracked to get the demos. (And I have absolutely no idea how to do it.)

I just shared the licensed copy that I got.

download older version for instaling demos

Hi, I tried old versions of xtra theme to import demo, but it says "Please activate your theme from Dashboard > XTRA before importing demo"

I tried version 2.5 and then the nulled version 2.6 but the same thing!

I do something wrong?

Hi, I tried old versions of xtra theme to import demo, but it says "Please activate your theme from Dashboard > XTRA before importing demo"

I tried version 2.5 and then the nulled version 2.6 but the same thing!

I do something wrong?
active with any key

active with any key
Hi again and thank you for your reply. With nulled 2.6 version on xtra Dashboard it says that Theme activated Successfully without a code. But when Open demo importer it says Please activate Theme from Xtra Dashboard which seems to be already activated! I push deregister License but nothing happens. Is there something else to try?

Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock