• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
Some error you can fix in Yetishare 5.5.1:
1. Can't upload file in mobile (go to app/helpers/UploaderHelper.class.php):
Change "getUploadServerEndpoints" with this code:

Code:
public static function getUploadServerEndpoints() {
        // prepare upload URL slug
        $uploadUrlSlug = UserHelper::getUploadUrlSlug();

// prepare server upload url
        $uploadActions = [];

// support for multiple upload servers in the same pool
        if(SITE_CONFIG_USE_SERVER_UPLOAD_POOLING === 'yes') {
            $serverUploadUrls = FileHelper::getUploadUrlsPool();
            if($serverUploadUrls) {
                foreach($serverUploadUrls as $serverUploadUrl) {
                    $uploadActions[] = CrossSiteActionHelper::appendUrl($serverUploadUrl . (strlen($uploadUrlSlug)?('/'.$uploadUrlSlug):''). '/ajax/file_upload_handler?r=' . htmlspecialchars(_CONFIG_SITE_HOST_URL) . '&p=' . htmlspecialchars(_CONFIG_SITE_PROTOCOL));
                }
            }
        }
        // single server only
        else {
            $serverUploadUrl = FileHelper::getUploadUrl();
            if($serverUploadUrl) {
                $uploadActions[] = CrossSiteActionHelper::appendUrl($serverUploadUrl . (strlen($uploadUrlSlug)?('/'.$uploadUrlSlug):''). '/ajax/file_upload_handler?r=' . htmlspecialchars(_CONFIG_SITE_HOST_URL) . '&p=' . htmlspecialchars(_CONFIG_SITE_PROTOCOL));
            }
        }

return $uploadActions;
    }

• Love
Reactions: bytbt and osamaeg
Use this code if you want to use player JWPlayer for your plugin filepreviewer
Download the code and Follow the instructions in README.txt to install

Attachments

• JWPlayer.zip
    28.8 MB · Views: 34
Someone help me I' m getting error like below

Code:
Database Error:
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'fs_fileshare.user_action_log' doesn't exist in /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Database.class.php:187 Stack trace: #0 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Database.class.php(187): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Model.class.php(111): App\Core\Database->query() #2 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Model.class.php(48): App\Core\Model->insert() #3 /home/fs/website.com/app/helpers/UserActionLogHelper.class.php(47): App\Core\Model->save() #4 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Auth.class.php(412): App\Helpers\UserActionLogHelper::log() #5 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Auth.class.php(55): App\Core\Auth->attemptLogin() #6 /home/fs/website.com/app/controllers/admin/DashboardController.class.php(190): App\Core\Auth->login() #7 [internal function]: App\Controllers\admin\DashboardController->login() #8 /home/fs/website.com/app/helpers/RouteHelper.class.php(396): call_user_func_array() #9 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Framework.class.php(222): App\Helpers\RouteHelper::processRoutes() #10 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Framework.class.php(25): App\Core\Framework::dispatch() #11 /home/fs/website.com/index.php(21): App\Core\Framework::run() #12 {main}

Last Rendered Query:
INSERT INTO user_action_log (message, params, category, action_type, date_created, action_user_id, user_ip, admin_area_action, file_id, user_id) VALUES ('Account login', '{"user_id":"1","username":"admin"}', 2, 2, '2024-02-09 10:13:30', 1, '49.37.156.105', 0, null, '1')

#0 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Database.class.php(191): App\Core\Database->notify(Object(PDOException))
#1 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Model.class.php(111): App\Core\Database->query('INSERT INTO use...', Array)
#2 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Model.class.php(48): App\Core\Model->insert()
#3 /home/fs/website.com/app/helpers/UserActionLogHelper.class.php(47): App\Core\Model->save()
#4 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Auth.class.php(412): App\Helpers\UserActionLogHelper::log('Account login', 'LOGIN', 'READ', Array)
#5 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Auth.class.php(55): App\Core\Auth->attemptLogin('admin', '********', false, true, NULL)
#6 /home/fs/website.com/app/controllers/admin/DashboardController.class.php(190): App\Core\Auth->login('admin', '********', true)
#7 [internal function]: App\Controllers\admin\DashboardController->login()
#8 /home/fs/website.com/app/helpers/RouteHelper.class.php(396): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Framework.class.php(222): App\Helpers\RouteHelper::processRoutes()
#10 /home/fs/website.com/app/core/Framework.class.php(25): App\Core\Framework::dispatch()
#11 /home/fs/website.com/index.php(21): App\Core\Framework::run()
I have the same problem, this nulled XD version needs to be improved.

i have uploaded the missing tables.
maybe someone can help me. the medianconverter does not work. it always says "Error: Could not get file contents.". i have recoded the medianconverter and entered the path directly in the source code. then it says "Processing" as task. nevertheless it does not continue. maybe it works with the latest plugin version v31. or it has another cause. maybe some rights are missing. i am at a loss.

Attachments

• missing table.yeti_db_2024_02_15_14_57.sql.gz.zip
    7 KB · Views: 29

I found Yetishare Free Themes. I installed those themes and working fine, But at the time of file upload showing there is no active server to upload files message. Someone please fix it.
His themes has malicious code found in app folder

I want https://iceyfile.net template

Yetishare 5.5.1 + Plugins Pack NULLED by Marcus8​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

NEW INSTALLATION:

- Upload all the files to your web host and load the /install/ folder using your browser. i.e. yoursite.com/install/

UPGRADES:

- Upload the /install/ folder and see the 'Perform an Upgrade to an existing install' option.
broken link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock