• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Did you overwrite or remove your previous Yoast version? Try full remove. I hate this plugin haha
Brother I saw your coding, with the one i implemented it removed all notification of addon plugins altogether. What's happening is the js calls are getting messed up. Likely there's a major change in the js or verification method in it that's getting called and rejected.

Brother I saw your coding, with the one i implemented it removed all notification of addon plugins altogether. What's happening is the js calls are getting messed up. Likely there's a major change in the js or verification method in it that's getting called and rejected.
You are correct, I have stopped the call in the js file, have you actually tried installing it? As I have tested on three sites no issues

Anyone else able to confirm premium features are indeed working?

Yoast SEO Premium 11.1.1 Proper Null

Last edited:
Reactions: barekatshop
Physkx you are the man! thank you! :D first version I have found where 5 keyphrases and internal linking works :D

Reactions: Physkx
You are correct, I have stopped the call in the js file, have you actually tried installing it? As I have tested on three sites no issues

Anyone else able to confirm premium features are indeed working?

Yoast SEO Premium 11.1.1 Proper Null

Thank you so much ...
All features Works Good . (y)

@
dFMeieR
Thanks for the input, finally it did work! Although it's really getting bored about yoast, but I think Rank Math is not yet at per to yoast algorithms. Don't know much but would love to shift if I have to :D

Reactions: dFMeieR and Physkx
@dFMeieR @Physkx
Thanks for the input, finally it did work! Although it's really getting bored about Yoast, but I think Rank Math is not yet at per to Yoast algorithms. Don't know much but would love to shift if I have to :)

It's the js file making all the trouble!

Reactions: dFMeieR and Physkx
@Babak , is not full :(
We have detected the following issues that affect the SEO of your site.
You are not receiving updates or support! Fix this problem by adding this site and enabling Yoast SEO Premium for it in My Yoast.

You are not receiving updates or support! Fix this problem by adding this site and enabling Yoast SEO Premium for it in My Yoast.
You can try this :) :

It's safe to ignore - all premium features are working - just press the X to the right of the notification to mute it

EDIT: have updated so that update/support notifications are removed

Yoast SEO Premium 11.1.1 Nulled

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Yoast can get stuffed imo these days it's just bloated spaghetti javascript code the developers make more messy with every new version. I recommend everyone switch to Rank Math SEO it's totally free, does everything Yoast does like local and woocommerce optimization, plus more features like auto image alt attributes & live keyword rank tracking etc. - plus importing all your SEO metadata from Yoast to Rank Math takes seconds, I will not be nulling Yoast anymore.

Researching this.

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.1.1 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v11.1.1 Free Nulled
= v11.1.1 = Thanks To @Physkx and @Rubixvi
Release Date: May 6th, 2019
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where an empty width and height would be outputted in the image schema when there was no retrievable width and height.
  • Fixes a bug where using the $context argument in the deprecated wpseo_json_ld_output filter would result in a fatal error when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock