• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Make sure you're downloading my one the one from physx is giving me that problem also but remember to delete completely before placing the files back in.

My version works fine, when metabox disappears it is due to minified js conflict with old/different Yoast metabox js file, after fresh install you need to clear your browser cache as well as your wordpress local cache (wp-rocket etc.) as well as cdn cache if you use one, basically you need to force js file to be re-generated & re-minified each time you update Yoast to avoid these issues

Last edited:
My version works fine, when metabox disappears it is due to minified js conflict with old/different Yoast metabox js file, after fresh install you need to clear your browser cache as well as your wordpress local cache (wp-rocket etc.) as well as cdn cache if you use one, basically you need to force js file to be re-generated & re-minified each time you update Yoast to avoid these issues
i did it on local drive maybe forgot to clear it, still figuring out where you did this metabox js file changes lol.

Reactions: Physkx
i did it on local drive maybe forgot to clear it, still figuring out where you did this metabox js file changes lol.

Yeah its a pain lol premium/assets/js/dist/wp-seo-premium-metabox-xxxx.js

Search for "metaboxwarning", and delete css generator line or change to display:none; to prevent the yellow warning showing above the metabox

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubixvi
basically remove
isLoading: e.metaboxWarning.isLoading,
warning: e.metaboxWarning.warning

That may not work as that will mean the function is not returning any data, when I removed the "warning: e.metaboxWarning.warning" string I also removed the function checking it below but they keep adding checks to verify that data is returned so it's better idea to change the html/css that the function is generating to hide the yellow warning, or just not bother at all since all premium features work fine still and it is a hassle :D

That may not work as that will mean the function is not returning any data, when I removed the "warning: e.metaboxWarning.warning" string I also removed the function checking it below but they keep adding checks to verify that data is returned so it's better idea to change the html/css that the function is generating to hide the yellow warning, or just not bother at all since all premium features work fine still and it is a hassle :D
I've removed the two lines and it works fine. it checks and returns nothing.

Reactions: Physkx
I've removed the two lines and it works fine. it checks and returns nothing.

Here's how I did it, have highlighted the only code that needs to change.

Have updated your plugin with this change;

Yoast SEO Premium 11.2.1 Fully Activated

REMEMBER to fully clear your caches and cookies before you reply saying that this doesn't work!!! Trust me it does ;)

Last edited:
Here's how I did it, have highlighted the only code that needs to change.

Have updated your plugin with this change;

Yoast SEO Premium 11.2.1 Fully Activated

REMEMBER to fully clear your cache and cookies before you reply to this thread saying it doesn't work!!! Trust me it does ;p

already did the update and changes, same link :p

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.2.1

Download Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v11.2.1 Free Nulled
v11.2.1 - Release Date: May 16th, 2019 - Thanks To @Physkx & @Rubixvi
REMEMBER to fully clear your caches and cookies before you reply saying that this doesn't work!!! Trust me it does ;)
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the metabox would be empty on WordPress versions below 5.0.
  • Fixes a bug where the metabox would be empty when both the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock