• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
I have one question Babak if you not mind what are you say nulled plugin is safe and that plugin and themes you upload they all are safe to use?

Can you tell me what the file code you changed?
Use a code compare program that works with zip files such as ultra compare and look at the differences between retail and nulled, changes to the following files are necessary; class-addon-manager.php, class-extension-manager.php, & class-license-manager.php.. functions such as check_licence_status() license_is_valid() etc. are returned before they are executed so that they pass

• Love
Reactions: jarry
hi, I found that this version is not working properly, the 5 keyword field is showing just one! I think it's a bug from Yoast end only, Any suggestion or confirmation on this from anybody please?

Reactions: BigBob
hi, I found that this version is not working properly, the 5 keyword field is showing just one! I think it's a bug from Yoast end only, Any suggestion or confirmation on this from anybody please?
Similar Issue here.

some days work properly but now cannot see in the post... Help 10751

Recently one of my mate purchased Yoast SEO Premium, though currently not doing WordPress - can't confirm/test the issue.
Later I'll try to share adfree purchased version of Yoast here as on my last test with my blog Yoast worked perfectly in all aspects .

• Love
Reactions: jarry
Are you guys using the link I shared or is premium section showing non activated? Try this link and let me know if problem still occurs, it's working fine for me - Yoast SEO Premium_10.1.3

Reactions: Babak
Recently one of my mate purchased Yoast SEO Premium, though currently not doing WordPress - can't confirm/test the issue.
Later I'll try to share adfree purchased version of Yoast here as on my last test with my blog Yoast worked perfectly in all aspects .
Not working. This version is not activated, so it's not allowing for 5 Keyword Selection on each page. I can confirm that it says "non activated copy"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock