• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.0 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v11.0 Free
Thanks To @zorerkek & @Physkx
V11.0.0 - Release Date: April 16th, 2019

We’ve made huge changes to the schema.org markup we output, adding multiple different types of Schema. Be sure to check our posts on yoast.com about this release!

Enhancements:
  • Schema changes:
  • Adds Person markup for author pages.
  • Adds WebPage markup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: aresela and MiladIT
Yoast 11.0 News is => The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

You are right, fixed the archive - Yoast SEO 11.0 News

Reactions: aresela
What is the difference from the free version and null version?

I've tried the null version but there, I can't find button
+ add synonyms and
+ add related keyphrase

So I feel it's same free version and premium null version

What is the difference from the free version and null version?

I've tried the null version but there, I can't find button
+ add synonyms and
+ add related keyphrase

So I feel it's same free version and premium null version
I have the same problem, to make simple the premium tools are not active

Hmm works fine for me.. think the issue why it's not working for some is server URL related

Last edited:
No guys, not working

THIS POST TECHNICALLY GAVE ME HEART ATTACK :ROFLMAO::cautious::sneaky:

Focus keyphrase & internal linking are things which you need to setup manually for each posts /pages :sleep:
Each posts/pages have different types of contents that should be given specific keywords (focus keyphrase) & should be connected to another posts/pages on the same website (internal linking) . . .

I HIGHLY DOUBT WHY YOU GUYS ARE USING YOAST SEO PREMIUM AT ALL ? ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: WITHOUT HAVING THE BASIC IDEA ON YOAST SEO PLUGIN 🤢

@Babak Book an ambulance for me please, i'm leaving 🤢😢😢😢:eek:

THIS POST TECHNICALLY GAVE ME HEART ATTACK:ROFLMAO::cautious::sneaky:

Focus keyphrase & internal linking are things which you need to setup manually for each posts /pages :sleep:
Each posts/pages have different types of contents that should be given specific keywords (focus keyphrase) & should be connected to another posts/pages on the same website (internal linking) . . .

I HIGHLY DOUBT WHY YOU GUYS ARE USING YOAST SEO PREMIUM AT ALL ? ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: WITHOUT HAVING THE BASIC IDEA ON YOAST SEO PLUGIN 🤢

@Babak Book an ambulance for me please, i'm leaving 🤢😢😢😢:eek:

Are you blind?
Site test
Premium functions do not work.
Screen with plugin Version 10.1.3

Compare the screens
You need a psychoanalyst, you have problems

Reactions: Rhonychi
oh guys what happened here :D just support each other :giggle:
about this problem i research more to fix problem

Reactions: MiladIT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock