• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zox News - Professional WordPress News & Magazine Theme

Zox News - Professional WordPress News & Magazine Theme v3.16.0

No permission to download

crackapplogin

Nov 23, 2022
zorerkek submitted a new resource:

Zox News - Professional WordPress News & Magazine Theme - Zox News comes with a mobile-first-design, 8 article layouts, 4 Featured Posts layouts, parallax lea

Zox News helps you go from blogger to boss by giving you a wide range of tools and options to give you the most professional-looking and functioning news site on the net. Zox News comes with a mobile-first-design, 8 article layouts, 4 Featured Posts layouts, parallax...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Thanks @zorerkek for the theme!
the Theia Post Slider need license key for work, also for Reviewer plugin (Please register your Reviewer license before using the plugin. Go to Reviewer > License. ). any idea what i do?
Thanks!

Show me this: The following recommended plugins are currently inactive: Google AMP and Theia Post Slider.
and for the both ask Item Purchase Code.

delete amp directory..replace this file. Plugins directory...

Reactions: king247
uhmm i think he mean @zorerkek just thea post slider plugin isnt nulled, i think you can null this plugin, Keep the spirit, oppa ❤️

hey @zorerkek i test plugin
review plugin work fine
but please check again Theia Post Slider, not nulled

Reactions: vagelis and asyifa
hey @zorerkek i test plugin
review plugin work fine
but please check again Theia Post Slider, not nulled
I see the file flow, > Vendor > Wecodepixels > Wordpress Plugin > in option.php maybe in here cause i see in src i cant found license source code, maybe in uhmm freemius but i dont know 😆

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock