• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool Nulled

✅▶️ Stackposts - v7.0.8 [Extended version] + All Modules + Elite theme 7.2.1 Not Nulled

No permission to download
yes its not nulled, i get trouble already, why dont check before publish resource?

who published it anyway. why published unnulled and labelled it NULLED, Im beginning to question Babiato

who published it anyway. why published unnulled and labelled it NULLED, Im beginning to question Babiato
worse... its not nulled. it ask for purchase code. why upload and label it as nulled anyway? any idea?
so whats the purshase code for

Stackposts - v7.0.8 [Extended version] + All Modules + Elite theme 7.2.0​

So you are beginning to question Babiato??

Tell me, how many posts have you posted that are not SPAM?
Have you perhaps contributed at all to Babiato?
Have you even had the decency to introduce yourself?

I think Babiato should be questioning you, and your attitude to this forum.

If you are that desperate for this script head over here

So you are beginning to question Babiato??

Tell me, how many posts have you posted that are not SPAM?
Have you perhaps contributed at all to Babiato?
Have you even had the decency to introduce yourself?

I think Babiato should be questioning you, and your attitude to this forum.

If you are that desperate for this script head over here
I havent posted any spam. what I emant is why a trusted uploader upoload it and labet it NULLED even its not NOT. what's the point? To lure more Babiato users to to download it? Babiato community can be trusted right? SO why what's the pont of uploading not nulled products and labeling it nulled.

This claim is now bothers me....if somebody can post false claimes and upload resources. uploaded resources calimed to be NLULLED but is not. So how can Babiato users accept the CLEAN and SAFE claim. Please enlighten me.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Attachments

• 1625527016097.gif
    1625527016097.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 42
If it bothers you so much, then why don't you just go buy it and save yourself a hell of a lot of bother.. Coming here as a new member shouting the odds, you going to get nowhere.

no woriies. i will upload virgin, untouched releases myself and label it popped cherry release.

that's because its virgin, untouched mate. someone just uploaded it and labelled it popped cherry release, for unknown reason.

Does anybody have the latest update for the following plugins?

Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackpost - v4.0.3
Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts - v4.0.4
Instagram Direct Message Manager Module - v2.0.3
Instagram Analytics Module For Stackposts - v2.0.2
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts - v1.0.3

Asshole author revoked all of my purchase codes that totals over $700.

Can some one suggest me a cheap 4G mobile proxy for Stackpost to perform Auto follow and un-follow ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock