• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥🔥 Unlimited SSD Cloud Hosting | Starting @ 6$/ 600Rs / 1 Year - Anzahosting 🔥🔥 150+ Sold

Hello Guys,
It's been wonderful to be a part of this wonderful community. I want to share my feedback regarding @Simbaa sales thread. I bought 1-year plan a week ago and after deploying my app I was amazed by the speed and functionality, so, I decided to extend the subscription plan for one more year. Simba helped me to get that and after that, I bought another plan for another project. Every time, @Simbaa replied promptly and my account was set up within 2 minutes. The most amazing finding of his service is that Anzahosting servers are backed by 20i.com powerful servers which is one of the fastest, best and most reliable companies in UK
I like to thank Simba for his services and I will definitely get more in the near future.

Best Regards,
Syed

I can highly recommend doing business with @Simbaa - Excellent service - don't hold back.
Hello Guys,
It's been wonderful to be a part of this wonderful community. I want to share my feedback regarding @Simbaa sales thread. I bought 1-year plan a week ago and after deploying my app I was amazed by the speed and functionality, so, I decided to extend the subscription plan for one more year. Simba helped me to get that and after that, I bought another plan for another project. Every time, @Simbaa replied promptly and my account was set up within 2 minutes. The most amazing finding of his service is that Anzahosting servers are backed by 20i.com powerful servers which is one of the fastest, best and most reliable companies in UK
I like to thank Simba for his services and I will definitely get more in the near future.

Best Regards,
Syed
Thank you for the feedback bro :)
Glad you like the service

Reactions: whitetigerdk
Hello,
I am interested in Plan 1 Linux Ultimate ( $5.80/ 500Rs ) - 1 Year.
PM me please.

Hi Simbaa,

I'm interested with plan 2 Linux Premiere for 2 years.

and some below questions. please reply to me

FTP connection?
Cron Jobs?
Database Size - unlimited or xxx GB ?
Remote MySQL?
Any Inode Limit?
Free ssl for one domain or all domains?

I'm interested with plan 2 Linux Premiere for 2 years.

FTP connection?
Cron Jobs?
Database Size - unlimited or xxx GB ?
Remote MySQL?
Any Inode Limit?
Free ssl for one domain or all domains?
PMed you :)

1: Yes, it's available
2: Yes, It's available
3: unlimited database creation and soft limit of 1GB
4: Yes, it's available
5: no Inodes limit
6: Yes wildcard SSL for all domains in premier plan

🤩🤩 Anza SSD Cloud Hosting Business Plan** **offers peace of mind and happiness. :love::love:

Anzahosting works in partnership with 20i and provides a new generation of web hosting – otherwise known as ‘true cloud.’

The cloud data center is one of the best in the UK** and it only uses **top-quality branded hardware that’s fully stress-tested.

Anzahosting’s cloud load-balancing and 100% SSD auto-scaling servers mean that you get ultimate performance, no matter how your web traffic fluctuates. (NOTE: A free domain name is NOT included in the offer.)

Get access to Anzahosting today!

Sale Page: http://anzahosting.com/

**What You Get:**

Plan 1
Linux Ultimate ( $5.80/ 500Rs ) - 1 Year
Linux Ultimate ( $12.90/ 1151Rs ) - 2 Year ( 8 available )
Linux Ultimate ( $32.90/ 2700Rs ) - 3 Year ( 6 available )

* 100 GB space
* 1 TB traffic
* 30 Days of backups: Automatic daily backups of all your websites and databases
* Free SSL certificates
* Free malware scanner
* Unlimited databases
* Free CDN
* Change PHP versions
* PHP configurator
* 70+ 1-click installs
* Custom hosting panel
*Stackcp Pannel
* Linux platform
* UK data centre: partnership with 20i
* Google-based DNS servers
* 1-click G-Suite setup
* 1 TBPS+ DDoS protection
* Brute-force login protection
* Block visitors by IP or country
* PCI-compliant servers

Plan 2. -
Linux Premier ( $10.90/ 980Rs ) - For 1 year
Linux Premier
( $22.50/ 1900Rs ) - For 2 years ( 5 available )
Linux Premier
( $46.50/ 3850Rs ) - For 3 years ( 2 available )

• Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited SSD Web Space
  • Free Wildcard SSL Certificate
  • Unmetered bandwidth
  • Unlimited x 10GB Mailboxes
  • Malware Scanning
  • DDoS Protection
  • Website Builder
  • + All plan 1 Features

Please note that this hosting is for good websites only (no spam, no adult, no copyright and trademark violations). Offer features can be change anytime according to their TOS.
Not for cloud storage like pcloud. Use only for hosting your websites.
If you want to buy a domain or transfer your domain, then charges are extra.

**Recurring Amount: $25.90

**Requirement: After payment create an account on http://anzahosting.com/ and send your email and password, along with the domain name( that you wish to register in your hosting plan)

**Payment Method: Stripe ( card payment ) / UPI / Paypal

**Amount You Pay: $5.80** / **500Rs**
( 2 years plan available but price extra )

**Delivery Time: 1 Hr if am online

**Refund Policy: If you do not receive the hosting your money will be refunded within 1 day.

Note: If you like the hosting, Renew your plan next year to support the anzahosting team.

*****PM if interested in the deal!*****

**for any query feel free to ask here or msg me.**

Some Feedbacks from buyers::::

I have just purchased another hosting plan in addition to the one I purchased previously because Simbaa's service is excellent and AnzaHosting has not presented me with any problems. 😎

1. Server located in India?
2. IO and IOPS Limit?
3. Processor and Ram specs?
4. Entry and Active Process?
5. Daily automated backup?

1. Server located in India?
2. IO and IOPS Limit?
3. Processor and Ram specs?
4. Entry and Active Process?
5. Daily automated backup?
1; Server is in UK ( London )
2: No limit ( as claimed by the company )
3: Depend on package ( PM me for that Normally 2GB-4GB RAM as claimed by company )
4: No idea about what they are, you can PM me for clarifications.

In short PM me with the package you're interested, i can answer more accurately. :)

Reactions: maxpayneinfo
Interested.
Linux Premier ( $46.50/ 3850Rs ) - For 3 years ( 2 available )

I just got Linux Premier ( $22.50/ 1900Rs ) - For 2 years. Excellent service and @Simbaa has been very patient with all my questions and queries. I have used various hosting companies in the past (including big "names") or specialized hosting like streamuphosting. And I never have this level of customer service. Excellent service so far, I hope it continues.

• Love
Reactions: Simbaa
I placed a new order today, just two days after the first one!

If you're looking for an affordable hosting service that offers reliable performance and good customer support, this one is worth considering absolutely.

Thank you to Simbaa and his team.

• Love
Interested.
Linux Premier ( $46.50/ 3850Rs ) - For 3 years ( 2 available )
PMed you :)
Also your hosting plan activated.

I just got Linux Premier ( $22.50/ 1900Rs ) - For 2 years. Excellent service and @Simbaa has been very patient with all my questions and queries. I have used various hosting companies in the past (including big "names") or specialized hosting like streamuphosting. And I never have this level of customer service. Excellent service so far, I hope it continues.
I placed a new order today, just two days after the first one!

If you're looking for an affordable hosting service that offers reliable performance and good customer support, this one is worth considering absolutely.

Thank you to Simbaa and his team.
Thank you for the feedback bro :)
Glad you like the service

Hello,
I am interested in Plan 1 Linux Ultimate ( $5.80/ 500Rs ) - 1 Year.
PM me please.

I just subscribed to Linux Ultimate ( $12.90/ 1151Rs ) - For 2 years. Very patient and @Simbaa service with all my questions.
And I've never had this level of customer service. Excellent service so far, I hope this continues.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock