• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥🔥 Unlimited SSD Cloud Hosting | Starting @ 6$/ 600Rs / 1 Year - Anzahosting 🔥🔥 150+ Sold

First time buying here and what I got was the best service.
Highly recommended and thank you very much Simba

• Love
Reactions: Simbaa
Bought 2 year premiere plan today. Hosted site and performance testing.
Performance is really good.
Recommended.

• Love
Bought 2 year premiere plan today. Hosted site and performance testing.
Performance is really good.
Recommended.
Thank you for your feedback
Glad you like the service :)

Hello Guys,
It's been wonderful to be a part of this wonderful community. I want to share my feedback regarding @Simbaa sales thread. I bought 1-year plan a week ago and after deploying my app I was amazed by the speed and functionality, so, I decided to extend the subscription plan for one more year. Simba helped me to get that and after that, I bought another plan for another project. Every time, @Simbaa replied promptly and my account was set up within 2 minutes. The most amazing finding of his service is that Anzahosting servers are backed by 20i.com powerful servers which is one of the fastest, best and most reliable companies in UK
I like to thank Simba for his services and I will definitely get more in the near future.

Best Regards,
Syed

Hi Everyone,
I am here again to share another feedback for @Simbaa
I bought another plan for my other project as this hosting is reliable and very fast and I hope this is because Anzahosting deployed their hosting setup through 20i.com cloud servers.
Another cool thing is Anzahosting's support. I asked them 3-4 times and was amazed that I got their prompt, appropriate reply instantaneously. I shared my feedback with this respected community based on sincerity and with this concern that "I might help someone to make a decision"

Best Regards,
Syed

• Love
Interested
PMed you :)
Also your hosting plan activated

Hi Everyone,
I am here again to share another feedback for @Simbaa
I bought another plan for my other project as this hosting is reliable and very fast and I hope this is because Anzahosting deployed their hosting setup through 20i.com cloud servers.
Another cool thing is Anzahosting's support. I asked them 3-4 times and was amazed that I got their prompt, appropriate reply instantaneously. I shared my feedback with this respected community based on sincerity and with this concern that "I might help someone to make a decision"

Best Regards,
Syed
Thanks again for the feedback bro :)
Glad you like the hosting and service.

Reactions: Syed92
Hi again

Plan 2
Unlimited RAM, CPU Cores.
Linux Premier
( $25.50/ 2100Rs ) - For 2 years

made bill paypal to me please

Reactions: araiwaa
Plan 2

Unlimited RAM, CPU Cores.

Linux Premier
( $60.50/ 5000Rs ) - For 3 years ( Including Free Migration + 10% Discount on renewal ) - Only 2 available
Interested and migration would be from site ground.
Dm me details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock