• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ðŸ”¥Best Deal✅ Canva Pro Original $15 for 1 Year. 🔥(Real Pro not Canva Edu.)

Nulledgeek

Babiato Lover
May 7, 2022
2023-12-25_00h30_23.jpg
Canva Pro is the premium version of Canva designed for professionals and individuals seeking advanced design features.
It offers access to over 100 million high-quality stock photos, a background remover tool, 800+ fonts,
custom-sized designs, collaboration features, and a magic resize option.

(This is not a trial account; you will not switch teams, and Canva will not block your account because you couldn't pay.)
ezgif-1-b6335caaba.jpg

This offer is Canva Pro, not Canva Edu.

FEATURES
Everything in free, plus features you’ll love:

• Unlimited access to premium templates and 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, graphics and more
  • Establish your brand's visual identity with logos, colors and fonts with up to 100 Brand Kits
  • Resize designs infinitely with Magic Resize
  • Remove image and video backgrounds in one click.
  • Automatically match your video footage to your soundtrack with Beat Sync
  • More AI-powered design tools^ (Magic Eraser, Magic Writeâ„¢, Beat Sync and more)
  • Schedule social media content to 8 platforms
  • Cloud storage (1TB)
  • 24/7 customer support

Price:
1 account = $15 + ($1 PayPal or Stripe fee)

Payment Method:
PayPal
Crypto
Credit/Debit Card

Delivery Time :
30 minutes

Refund Policy:
The account will function as long as Canva offers it;
Refunds will only be given if I fail to activate the account; and there is a two-month replacement warranty should anything happen to the account!

I just wanted to let you know that refunds won't be available once the account has been successfully delivered. Thanks for your understanding!

DURATION:
Minimum validity period: 1 year.

DELIVERY PROCESS:
You can use your old Canva account or create a new one. You will send me your Canva account email address.

Individually, Canva Pro costs $12.99/month (or $119.99/year).
Canva for Teams pricing starts at $14.99 per month for the first 5 people on your team.

Use the comment section or PM me for additional information or inquiries.

Last edited:
2023-12-25_00h30_23.jpg
Canva Pro is the premium version of Canva designed for professionals and individuals seeking advanced design features.
It offers access to over 100 million high-quality stock photos, a background remover tool, 800+ fonts,
custom-sized designs, collaboration features, and a magic resize option.

(This is not a trial account; you will not switch teams, and Canva will not block your account because you couldn't pay.)

This offer is Canva Pro, not Canva Edu.

FEATURES
Everything in free, plus features you’ll love:

• Unlimited access to premium templates and 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, graphics and more
  • Establish your brand's visual identity with logos, colors and fonts with up to 100 Brand Kits
  • Resize designs infinitely with Magic Resize
  • Remove image and video backgrounds in one click.
  • Automatically match your video footage to your soundtrack with Beat Sync
  • More AI-powered design tools^ (Magic Eraser, Magic Writeâ„¢, Beat Sync and more)
  • Schedule social media content to 8 platforms
  • Cloud storage (1TB)
  • 24/7 customer support

Price:
1 account = $15 + ($1 PayPal or Stripe fee)

Payment Method:
PayPal
Crypto
Credit/Debit Card

Delivery Time :
30 minutes

Refund Policy:
The account will function as long as Canva offers it;
Refunds will only be given if I fail to activate the account; and there is a two-month replacement warranty should anything happen to the account!

I just wanted to let you know that refunds won't be available once the account has been successfully delivered. Thanks for your understanding!

DURATION:
Minimum validity period: 1 year.

DELIVERY PROCESS:
You can use your old Canva account or create a new one. You will send me your Canva account email address.

Individually, Canva Pro costs $12.99/month (or $119.99/year).
Canva for Teams pricing starts at $14.99 per month for the first 5 people on your team.

Use the comment section or PM me for additional information or inquiries.
Good luck with sales!

Reactions: Nulledgeek
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock