• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

๐Ÿ”ด ๐”๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ% ๐Ž๐…๐… | ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†€๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†‰ ๐Ÿ‘บ

Don't ask for reactions, is against the rules. Is 5 reactions to much ? Common guys !
Easy to get, not by asking but by doing or sharing something useful with us, and you will be rewarded !
Pacman.gif
We have a lot of invisible leechers on here !
And that's why i am doing this.

Last edited:
Don't ask for reactions, is against the rules.

Yeeahhhhhh, this isn't actually true. There is no rule about asking for likes. Go look for yourself. No rule about it. (And don't quote the "BEGGING FOR REACTIONS" stuff that's in the Rules, that only applies to affiliate links and Marketplace sellers.) @Babak - what is your opinion?

Last edited:
Yeeahhhhhh, this isn't actually true. There is no rule about asking for likes. Go look for yourself. No rule about it. (And don't quote the "BEGGING FOR REACTIONS" stuff that's in the Rules, that only applies to affiliate links and Marketplace sellers.) @Babak - what is your opinion?
Wow, the first time "visible" on here and such a hard intro, welcome ! @Moderators check this please.

tasmanian-png.54093

I think you are mixing 2 things,
-someone who is sharing something with the community and in return he is asking for reactions
And
-the other one, doing nothing but leeching and when he can't get accessed to some shared stuf because of his poor reaction score, asks for reactions !

Anyway let's the @Moderators check this and tell us who is wrong on here !

If I say that you are WRONG here , then would you redirect me to most of my own written rules ? or you will be asking @Babak to correct me ? :rolleyes:

Thanks @Mscv50 @itsM @zeeshaandiv

Really Thanks for the upload...

One query... Some links re not working,,.. reflecting the course price.. Is m doing something wrong?
It may depend on the fact that you are trying to apply for several courses at the same time. Some of them may use the same discount code, which applies to one and does not apply to subsequent courses. I've seen this. Try to checkout a course with only one course in your cart.

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock