• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

20000 T-Shirt Design Collection (Bonus Flashdisk Sandisk 64 GB + FREE SHIPPING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I reduce the price for USD 10, is it a good offer?
Since I have to cover the shipping fees from Indonesia.

The problem is my upload connection is very slow, it would take forever to upload all of my files to the cloud. My average upload speed is only around 600 kbps - 800 kbps...

I am highly interested in this.
Download link would be perfect.

Please share Skype. and can we use forum escrow?

I would give you $10 for the USB and I would put it up on a link for you

Sorry, not for sale anymore. A lot of people were asking for a 70-75% discount and they were also people trying to leech it...
Sorry, for anyone asking for 19$ price it really doesn't make sense to sell my worthy collections plus bonus a FREE brand new Sandisk USB + FREE Shipping for a such price. The money, time and effort I had spent cost me more than that and many of them I bought by my self costed me many times the price I offered.

I will try to sell single bundles in the future if I have time to upload my collection to the cloud.

Please @Babak, help me close this thread. Thank you

Last edited:
Good luck getting Tshirtfella collections for a good price, since the subscription cost you 25$ per month (just to enter the website to see the designs) and you have to pay again for the designs..

Last edited:
Too bad that the auction has been ended, Would you upload the folder to mega or drive instead? and ofc ask for a reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeghawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock