• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS)

66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS) 23.0.0

No permission to download
After a user upgrades their plan and it says successful it doesn't show in their profile and going to admin to check payment it does not show there too. Any thoughts on why this happens?

After a user upgrades their plan and it says successful it doesn't show in their profile and going to admin to check payment it does not show there too. Any thoughts on why this happens?
Just realized this happens with Stripe test API and cards.

I got stuck on the home page after installing v8.0.0 Extended Nulled. Every page shows the same homepage. Can anyone help me with the issue?

FIXED: After downgrading from PHP 8.0 to PHP 7.4, it's working.

Last edited:
Babak updated 66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS) - (NON EXTENDED) with a new update entry:

66aix v15.0.0 Untouched

Download 66aix v15.0.0 - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS) Nulled Free
Update v15.0.0 - 10 August, 2023

• Implemented the ability to change the referral key to a custom one.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable blog system sections: popular widget, views, categories widget, whole system.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable pages system sections: popular widget, views, whole system.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those that have problems with subscriptions not being updated after user upgrade. You need you update the Webhook URL of the payment gateway. That will solve your problem. Hope that helps.

meirukong updated 66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS) - (Nulled) with a new update entry:

66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator and Speech to Text (SAAS)

Update 17.0.0 - 1 September, 2023
  • Implemented Remove Background from Images with the complete set of features.
  • Implemented Replace Background from Images with the complete set of features.
  • Improve announcements look on the frontend.
  • LinkedIn login transitioned to the new version required by LinkedIn.
  • Other small visual improvements and code cleanups.

meirukong updated 66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS) with a new update entry:

66aix - AI Content, Chat Bot, Images Generator & Speech to Text (SAAS)

Implemented & Released the new PWA Plugin.
Implemented the ability to set icons for custom pages created in the admin panel.
Implemented the ability to change the tracking type and cookie tracking duration of the affiliate system.
Implemented Ad blocker detection alert system.
Implemented Ad blocker detection lock content until ad blocker is disabled.
Implemented Admin panel Webhooks for Domains creation & update events.
Implemented the ability to change the main font of the whole...

I want to purchase extended licence. Do I have to purchase every time I use it on different sites? or, single time purchase will do the trick?

I want to purchase extended licence. Do I have to purchase every time I use it on different sites? or, single time purchase will do the trick?
if you have xtended license then we-(null masters) can nulled for You & everyone You may use unlimited websites we will remove the limitation

I have bought extended licence, have not activated licence on the server, but must have to tomorrow for client. Any null master please let me know what should I do as next step to help you to nulled the file with all the features. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock