• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) v36.0.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hi, i installed it complete but sadly i cant find the "payments" table structure.
Can someone share it here?

Edit: Its part of the extended license.

Thanks and happy new year to everyone :)

Kind regards

Hi, i installed it complete but sadly i cant find the "payments" table structure.
Can someone share it here?

Edit: Its part of the extended license.

Thanks and happy new year to everyone :)

Kind regards
Try this, it'll probably work. Put it in the base folder and go to this page to create the necessary tables in the DB

Attachments

• import.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 28
Hello, does anyone have

12 Pro Notifications Pack – 66socialproof plugin​

i have a 10, dont have a 12. Missing whatsapp chat and cuntact us.
And i make like a fix, bcz dont have a plugin, just edit files and make new one work well on new version of 66socialproof

manish45 updated 66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) with a new update entry:

Update 32.0.0 - Untouched

• Implemented the new account preference page.

• Implemented PHP 8.3 support.

• Implemented Webhooks that execute before a Cron run and after a Cron run. Helpful when wanting to monitor Cron executions.

• Implemented the ability to enable automatic user plan expiration checking via the cron job, configurable via the admin panel.

• Implemented the ability to enable automatic "remember me" checkbox checking when logging in, configurable via the admin panel.

• Implemented the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

manish45 updated 66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) with a new update entry:

Update 33.0.0 - Untouched

• Implemented the ability to enable and display latest Blog posts on the homepage footer.

• Improved the top menu dropdown when being logged in, showing all internal app links.

• Reworked the whole discounts system to be able to choose the Plans for the discount, directly on the discount creation page in the admin panel.

• Cookie consent dependancy upgraded and improved to support RTL.

• Improved the admin panel language update page - added scroll up / down floating buttons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, tell me. Can I upgrade from version 28 to version 33 right away? Or do I need to update everything in order: 29, 30, 31, 32, 33...

You can update directly
Thank you very much. I updated from 28 to 33 and my payment systems stopped working ((Everything is configured in the Admin panel and on the frontend of the site it says that "No payment system is connected" ((

And I also noticed that the theme was slightly broken after the update. Maybe that's why there was a problem with payment systems?

Probably still need to be updated in order. Please share versions 29, 30, 31, 32. Those on the forum are no longer available via links ((

Last edited:
I downloaded all the versions on the internet and found that the problems start with version 30. The Price field in the Admin Panel disappears.
If someone is fine, please share the versions: 30, 31, 32. Maybe what I found is defective...

I downloaded all the versions on the internet and found that the problems start with version 30. The Price field in the Admin Panel disappears.
If someone is fine, please share the versions: 30, 31, 32. Maybe what I found is defective...
Consider purchasing the software to support the developer if you have been using it since version 28 and find it beneficial.

Reactions: LostKorean
Consider purchasing the software to support the developer if you have been using it since version 28 and find it beneficial.
Why, in your case, post a script here? Send everyone at once to the developer for shopping)) If everyone could or wanted to buy, they would immediately go to the developer. And if the author of the post has taken it upon himself to share this, then why can't I describe the problem I'm facing and ask for other people's help?
Perhaps someone still has downloads of previous versions and they can share them. Or someone had a similar problem as me, and they can also share the solution...

Last edited:
Why, in your case, post a script here? Send everyone at once to the developer for shopping)) If everyone could or wanted to buy, they would immediately go to the developer. And if the author of the post has taken it upon himself to share this, then why can't I describe the problem I'm facing and ask for other people's help?
Perhaps someone still has downloads of previous versions and they can share them. Or someone had a similar problem as me, and they can also share the solution...
friend, your problem is not updating the script, but that in new versions you need to specify the currency in the settings
✅ You must set your available payment currencies in the Admin panel - Settings - Payment page
✅ You must set your available payment currencies in the Admin panel - Settings - Payment processors page
✅ You must set your payment plan prices in the Admin panel - Plans - Plan update page

check out here Update 31.0.0 - December 14, 2023

Reactions: * webby *
The answer to your problem is probably in the comment above.

But if you still need the previous versions, PM me :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock