• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software

66Uptime - Uptime & Cronjob Monitoring software v34.0.0 Extended Nulled

No permission to download
With the way it works, there is nothing for settings or any files generated from the vender/developer, it just generates the tables it would need, no information is pulled from them. Lostkorean had me do a new install and then export and it literally nothing to it. @LostKorean can you confirm it wouldn't matter about the sql file as it creates the basic information?
Whether installing or updating, the license is validated on the developer's server.

If the license is valid, the server returns with the sql data for creating/updating the necessary database tables and data.

In other words, it's not the code itself that generates the necessary DB structure. That's why it takes me a few days to null the script. As I don't have access to a valid license to save this data, I have to find out what structure was changed in the DB by testing what is working or not.

That's why I asked you to update a new version with the code I sent you via PM, this way it would save the return of this request with the data to be updated in the database via SQL. It would be much simpler to null, on the same day it would be nulled :ROFLMAO:

v32 Extended Nulled - Updates Included

If you find any error, let me know and I'll analyze (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating.

- Update via /update

If you are in doubt, see here how to update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages). Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...
Simple the Best @LostKorean 👏 👏 👏 👏

66UPTIME - UPTIME & CRONJOB MONITORING SOFTWARE V32 NULLED BY MARCUS8

Licence Key

View hidden content is available for registered users!

You can also use my nulled script. It has been tested and all options work

Reactions: bytbt
After installing the script, I'm encountering difficulty accessing it as an administrator. How can I resolve this issue?

66UPTIME - UPTIME & CRONJOB MONITORING SOFTWARE V32 NULLED BY MARCUS8

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Licence Key

You can also use my nulled script. It has been tested and all options work
Cannot access login / register / admin dashboard
1000828902.jpg 1000828904.jpg

Same issue when i am cling login it is redirecting to homepage anyone have any solution

Everyone that is on nginx server use this

NGINX Setup​

Use the following NGINX rewrite rule to ensure proper functionality of the URLs:

if (!-e $request_filename){ rewrite ^\/(.+)$ /index.php?altum=$1 last; }
This command should be added in your domain.conf nginx file in the location / { ... } field.

Is anyone experiencing issues with pinging servers? I'm attempting to add my own server, and while it shows as successfully updated, it isn't functioning properly in the uptime monitor.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 19
Is anyone experiencing issues with pinging servers? I'm attempting to add my own server, and while it shows as successfully updated, it isn't functioning properly in the uptime monitor.
PAID TASK: I'm willing to pay $10 to anyone who helps me solve my problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock