• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
need nodejs to run?
6amMart requires :
  • PHP v7.4+ and MySQL 5.7+
  • Mod_rewrite Apache
  • BCMath PHP extension
  • Ctype PHP, JSON, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML, Zip, Fileinfo, Gd, sodium Extension
In most servers these extensions are enabled by default, but you should check with your hosting provider.

Why can't you read the post a bit before asking for the zip key, this script consists of 3 parts (user app+backend, driver and vendor app) we only ask for 1 resource as a requirement for user app and backend, it is a requirement minimum to access the great script (Valued at almost $ 180) totally free.

PS: some have not even been introduced to the forum.
i have asked but got no answer how to provide source

i have asked but got no answer how to provide source
For more information, read the forum rules and this to know how to send a resource.

For more information, read the forum rules and this to know how to send a resource.

I have uploaded the source, please check this link https://babia.to/resources/hrmgo-hrm-and-payroll-tool.27653/

Babak updated 6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website with a new update entry:

6amMart v1.7 Nulled

Download 6amMart v1.7 - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website Nulled Free
v1.7 22 November 2022 - Big Thanks To @m1s3rys1gn4l

- Zone wise module setup
- Zone and module wise delivery charge setup
- Zone wise payment method setup
- Refund option improvement with wallet management
- Parcel category wise delivery charge setup
- Complete redesigned landing page with new features
- Social media login(Google & Facebook)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and XHS
I have uploaded the source, please check this link https://babia.to/resources/hrmgo-hrm-and-payroll-tool.27653/
You have not uploaded a resource; your recent post will also go to the rubbish bin.
Why?
1) There are no files in your thread (Only the description of the file and what it does)
2) It's added in the wrong section; you have to add it as a resource, not a thread, by this link: https://babia.to/resources/add
3) The resource is already in the forum. Thus, its credit will not go to you.

You have not uploaded a resource; your recent post will also go to the rubbish bin.
Why?
1) There are no files in your thread (Only the description of the file and what it does)
2) It's added in the wrong section; you have to add it as a resource, not a thread, by this link: https://babia.to/resources/add
3) The resource is already in the forum. Thus, its credit will not go to you.
I've uploaded the source but it's still in review status

And the source that I uploaded is not yet on this forum

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Reactions: Babak
I've uploaded the source but it's still in review status

And the source that I uploaded is not yet on this forum
Ok remember to send the proof of purchase to @Babak
otherwise, your resource may get caught in the grave of unapproved resources.
Please see this thread as well

i already check and seems its purchased items
will review in 1 hour
thanks

hi after this update all of my data zones, modules, stores, users everything got vanished can any one tell me why this was happened and what i did worng

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock