• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
hi after this update all of my data zones, modules, stores, users everything got vanished can any one tell me why this was happened and what i did worng
Everything is working fine if you used update files only other than fresh installation. After installation update you have to choose modules for your individual modules from store panel.

Everything is working fine if you used update files only other than fresh installation. After installation update you have to choose modules for your individual modules from store panel.
Important note: You need to setup the zone with module availability after this update otherwise you will not get any data in user app.

Reactions: ONSHOST
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 1159

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 44s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'... 46.0s
Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1
Process finished with exit code 1

hi i am getting this error can anyone help me out

I have a question. When making an order, then I choose cash on delivery. Why does it load for so long before going to the thank you screen? The order placed notification even comes in before the loading ends. Someone please help

The store app started giving this error when I try to confirm the order or update the status of it, can anyone help me?

iqnDP9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I m getting this error can anyone help me with it

Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'...
lib/helper/notification_helper.dart:22:29: Error: Couldn't find constructor 'IOSInitializationSettings'.
var iOSInitialize = new IOSInitializationSettings();
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lib/helper/notification_helper.dart:24:73: Error: No named parameter with the name 'onSelectNotification'.
flutterLocalNotificationsPlugin.initialize(initializationsSettings, onSelectNotification: (String payload) async {
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\src\flutter\packages\flutter_tools\gradle\flutter.gradle' line: 1159

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command 'C:\src\flutter\bin\flutter.bat'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 46s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease'... 48.4s
Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1
Process finished with exit code 1

Hi, the password doesn't work, it's the same as stackfood, but on stackfood it's working but here is not.
thanks

I need help. Notifications are not working. I need to link Firebase to the project. The steps in the explanation file are different now, and notifications are not working.

Hi, I want to know something.

If I send a push notification, and I have the web application (PWA) on my cell phone or PC, when it arrives, should an alert sound? because I did everything as the documentation says but. The notification arrives but I do not receive a notification on the cell phone. but I enter the pwa and there it marks me that I have notification and no sound. Could someone tell me how to configure the web part of this system at least in the notifications because in the map part and everything works correctly for me.
I have the same problem is there a solution for that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock