• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

($99) Professional Business Website Delivered In 2 Days or You Don't Pay Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for @Babak or one of the moderators to step in here please. I can't/won't as I am not impartial with this situation. Up until now I have kept quiet as I did not think @boYg was a bad person/scammer, just way out of his depth.

However, the offer of Professional Business Website Delivered In 2 Days is a total joke. I offered him plenty of work and even paid for the first site in full. Apart from the first couple of days, communication was a joke. Even after 6 weeks plus, what was produced was nothing like what was requested/required.

As the result of all this I lost a long term client. To say I'm not impressed is putting it very mildly.

I did not request a refund and in fact told him to keep the money. Not worth all the extra ulcers.

TassieNZ :)
okay but lets mods decide
@medw1311 @CyberDeviL

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Right I'm very fed up of this still being here...

@boYg refund him whatever the balance of work done is then I don't have to spoil my holiday anymore by dealing with this sh!t.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Also @chriperseo you aren't innocent on this so I'd advise sellers not to sell to you.

Reactions: donvizzini
Right I'm very fed up of this still being here...

@boYg refund him whatever the balance of work done is then I don't have to spoil my holiday anymore by dealing with this sh!t.
No refund required for me, but looks like others may be waiting.

I just wanted all members considering this offer to be VERY cautious.

TassieNZ :)

Probably due to my post. Sorry, just wanted independent moderators to look at it. :)

Ya , I know . . .
But , Why should I do something . . Just like your line "Judgements has also become jokes these days" isn't it ?

I've seen enough of jokes already, so I'm out of these all.

As declared earlier, I'll not act any further.

Everyone should consider my stay as "roaming here & there as a guest" instead.

Be careful with what you promise, your are setting a expectation to your customer and he is providing his hard earned money for your service.

In this kind of services like web design & development communication is key and that has a huge impact on the work you do and what the customer wants.

We can break down a website in simple steps but it can be more depending on the type of project (Every phase you need to agree with the customer on the expected time, price, and expected deliverable - Written and agreed by both parties)

Phase I
- Strategy (To Learn what the customer wants to archive and understand how/what/when/which tool you will use to create and archive the desired goal of the website)

Phase II

- Content Creation (Copywriting, Images, Videos and others relevant Digital assets). Remember, you can't write content on something you don't understand, so a lot of talking with your customer is essential.
- Design (Here you will share with your prototypes with your customer and refine what he really wants and make sure it's close to the desired website) every time you feel you want to skip this part, don't. You will waste time coding for nothing

Phase III
- Development (Because coding takes time even if you are using a theme builder, there are issues that occur that you didn't predict)
- Testing & Presentation (Here you will test,present and make revisions if necessary)

Phase IV
- Delivery (Install on the customer server or give every detail/assets on how he can install the website on his end)

Well you are crushing all of this in 48 hours which i find hard that you will deliver in a scalable way (every customer wants a website designed in his own way). Basically your promise is unrealistic and most of the time will result in unhappy customers. Is better to price high enough and deliver on time than to go the cheap route and get a list of unhappy customers.

Reactions: Theone
Be careful with what you promise, your are setting a expectation to your customer and he is providing his hard earned money for your service.

In this kind of services like web design & development communication is key and that has a huge impact on the work you do and what the customer wants.

We can break down a website in simple steps but it can be more depending on the type of project (Every phase you need to agree with the customer on the expected time, price, and expected deliverable - Written and agreed by both parties)

Phase I
- Strategy (To Learn what the customer wants to archive and understand how/what/when/which tool you will use to create and archive the desired goal of the website)

Phase II
- Content Creation (Copywriting, Images, Videos and others relevant Digital assets). Remember, you can't write content on something you don't understand, so a lot of talking with your customer is essential.
- Design (Here you will share with your prototypes with your customer and refine what he really wants and make sure it's close to the desired website) every time you feel you want to skip this part, don't. You will waste time coding for nothing

Phase III
- Development (Because coding takes time even if you are using a theme builder, there are issues that occur that you didn't predict)
- Testing & Presentation (Here you will test,present and make revisions if necessary)

Phase IV
- Delivery (Install on the customer server or give every detail/assets on how he can install the website on his end)

Well you are crushing all of this in 48 hours which i find hard that you will deliver in a scalable way (every customer wants a website designed in his own way). Basically your promise is unrealistic and most of the time will result in unhappy customers. Is better to price high enough and deliver on time than to go the cheap route and get a list of unhappy customers.

I've promised to refund. I think i went out of turn in my promises. Love here n will do the right thing. I'm not going anywhere (unless if Admin or Mod decides to ban me). But I won't be selling anything unrealistic. Especially as I stopped offering it after this happened. All messages I declined. SORRY!!

Also @chriperseo you aren't innocent on this so I'd advise sellers not to sell to you.

@medw1311 As a moderator if you think that this is a good idea, i would accept that and i would myself not indulge in any Sale/Purchase activity here.

But can you not sort this issue and ask him to clear out the refund and let this issue sort out quickly ?

Why he is roaming around here waiting for another target ?

Do you want to see other members dealing with this kind of scam again from the same guy?

Dear Moderator take some action, everyone is expecting from you.

Thanks.

So many unpleasant words have been said.

Just move this thread to the "Scammer Report" section, a moderator will update this thread if the amount owed has been settled or a new agreement/resolution has been reached.

This is your guarantee that he will not go "roaming around here waiting for another target"

That is more than enough. I disagree with banning boYg . The man can just run away with the loot and create a new account, but he didn't. He admitted to his misgivings and promised to refund the money.

I don't believe that anyone can involve the mods on transactions you entered yourself.

Shaming the mods will not resolve the issue.

May this serve as an example.

It's your money, protect your interests. USE CONTRACTS Download it here:
https://gist.github.com/malarkey/4031110

And you need to update the Rules and add a line like

- "Check the scammer report page".
- "No contract, No action policy"

And please, If the offer is too good to be true.......... it's from Microsoft.

Goodluck

Last edited:
So finally after a long back and forth and loss of almost 45 days.
I have got the refund.
Thanks everyone whoever supported the issue.

And thank you Jousha @boYg
Take care.

So finally after a long back and forth and loss of almost 45 days.
I have got the refund.
Thanks everyone whoever supported the issue.

And thank you Jousha @boYg
Take care.
Finally.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MWW
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock