• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

A3trip - Tours & Travels WordPress Theme

What's up buddy!

A3trip - Tours & Travels WordPress Theme v1.4

Version 1.4 : 8th September 2022
- [New] RTL Demo setup option added
- [Updated] "Slider Revolution" plugin to the latest version v6.5.31

I had version 1.4 here, so I activated it. If you get the untouched version 1.5 share with me, and I'll activate it.

Hugs and I hope I can help you at the moment.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZq0fMVZtdYJ4gi1RpfAFyHYQ3nrszpgdFqX

error demo import..
can u get me demo files for demo 3?
Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 10.27.52.png

I will help, follow these steps:

Do not use FTP, all steps must be done using the WordPress dashboard itself!

*** Clean install and delete all themes and plugins installed in the previous attempt. This is important so as not to conflict.

1) Install the theme (a3trip) and do not activate
2) Install the child theme (a3trip-child) and then activate it
3) Go to the plugins tab and see if you have the plugin (WordPress Importer) installed, if so, you must deactivate and delete it.
4) On the Plugins tab, there should be a top bar recommending the installation of some plugins related to the theme installed in step 2.

A) Click on (Begin installing plugins), and a window will open
B) Install the following plugins and activate them in order. However, no updates should be made!

- WordPress Importer
- ThemeTechMount Extras for A3Trip Theme
- ThemetechMount A3trip Demo Content Setup
- Contact Form 7
- Codestar Framework

5) After installing and activating the plugins in the order of step 4, you must go to installation in sequence and click on the Menu with a blue icon.

A3Trip Option > Layout Settings > Demo Content Setup > DEMO3 >

6)
Accept the confirmation box and the installation process will start, wait, do not refresh the page or leave it! Wait until the process is completed.

Soon you will have your theme working with the DEMO as you wish, after that install or uninstall the plugins that you think are relevant, and you can update them.

Neldrew- BR

2023-01-23_17-09-31.png

2023-01-23_17-08-00.png

Neldrew - BR

• Love
Reactions: tisna98 and Chandia
Worked perfectly..only that I had to try many times to load the demo data and at last, it loaded..
thanks for the help.. I do appreciate.

Reactions: neldrew
Worked perfectly..only that I had to try many times to load the demo data and at last, it loaded..
thanks for the help.. I do appreciate.
Glad to hear it worked out for you! I'm sorry for my English in the tutorial, my native language is Portuguese.

*** I recommend that you increase your PHP limits, so you don't get these loading errors.

Hugs (y)

Hey buddy...kindly if u got the update,
you can make for read a thread as a Resource then it bees official so that people can benefit.
thx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock