• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application

Acelle - Email Marketing Web Application v4.0.26 P11

No permission to download
sending_campaigns_at_once10
sending_change_server_time300
sending_emails_per_minute300
sending_pause10
sending_at_once1000
sending_subscribers_at_once1000

is this good config , any ideas to send faster ?

one of them here

if you search for beefree.io Alternatives , you may found more..

Last edited:
Reactions: budesko
Dear friends, do you know how to connect woocommerce products and abandoned carts? hank you

i want to send all my emails in 1-2 specific hours max (not thou all day) from acelle to smtp MTA
it not an smtp MTA problem or issue
just i notice with default config or the config i share above i try them both,
and didn't see any changes in sending per hour (if i remember correct was about less than 2000/h)

any ideas ?

there is nothing wront with a php based system, similarly, acellemail is not an MTA. he needs to consult with his emailing server, maybe you can deploy postalserver, which would do the job for you.

there is nothing wront with a php based system, similarly, acellemail is not an MTA. he needs to consult with his emailing server, maybe you can deploy postalserver, which would do the job for you.
in other words you say to me that acelle is ok
share your current config we have the same ?

the issue i said is slow sending from php acelle
not the smtp

Form template are empty, so i can’t create any form. Anyone know how to configure the settings for the form template?

hi nulled master i have a challenge here.. when i try editing the email template and saving it show error 403 .... , i gave all permillage to database admin.. i don't why , pls. i am using shared host server

Attachments

• debug.png
    debug.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock