• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ACSS vs Core Framework

Waheed786

Jan 15, 2024
I am an ACSS user and have an Ltd for both ACSS and frames. However I am an advanced CSS user and was looking at core framework. I really do like how developer friendly it is and currently I miss the great UI and ability to add custom classes and components in ACSS.
I am currently doing so using WP Codebox. I am not planing to move away from ACSS but might consider using Core over it for some projects. Is there anyone using both (not simultaneously) and if so, is it for the same reasons? Do you think it's worth buying in my case? I usually stick to one tool, but found myself a bit dissatisfied with ACSS lately due to the lack of adding custom variables and the somewhat clunky UI. Or do you think I should just wait out Bricks components because it might change the workflow considerably anyway?

Reactions: liamanderson
ACSS (Advanced Customization and Styling System) and Core Framework are both popular options for customizing and enhancing the functionality of Joomla CMS, but they serve different purposes.

1) ACSS focuses on providing advanced customization and styling options, allowing users with little coding experience to create unique designs and layouts using a visual interface and drag-and-drop functionality.

2) Core Framework, on the other hand, is a development framework that provides a solid foundation for building custom Joomla extensions and templates. It offers a wide range of features, such as responsive design, multilingual support, and SEO optimization, making it an excellent choice for developers looking for a powerful and flexible framework to build custom Joomla solutions quickly and easily without reinventing the wheel. In summary, ACSS is ideal for users who want an easy-to-use visual interface for customizing Joomla, while Core Framework is better suited for developers who want a powerful and flexible framework for building custom Joomla extensions and templates.

ACSS (Advanced Customization and Styling System) and Core Framework are both popular options for customizing and enhancing the functionality of Joomla CMS, but they serve different purposes.

1) ACSS focuses on providing advanced customization and styling options, allowing users with little coding experience to create unique designs and layouts using a visual interface and drag-and-drop functionality.

2) Core Framework, on the other hand, is a development framework that provides a solid foundation for building custom Joomla extensions and templates. It offers a wide range of features, such as responsive design, multilingual support, and SEO optimization, making it an excellent choice for developers looking for a powerful and flexible framework to build custom Joomla solutions quickly and easily without reinventing the wheel. In summary, ACSS is ideal for users who want an easy-to-use visual interface for customizing Joomla, while Core Framework is better suited for developers who want a powerful and flexible framework for building custom Joomla extensions and templates.

Why reply if you're going to use AI on a topic you have no idea about?

Kevin published a detailed write-up on the differences between the two: https://automaticcss.com/acss-vs-core/.

Reactions: kingding
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock