• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Cannot import demo, show please activate your site with your domain name and valid purchase key
Of course you can't import demo that would be a call back to owner, any key will work on the nulled version, so if it doesn't on yours mean you install the untouch version must say 830n check the link above.

any key will work:
18bac38b-ax8u-4821-ab62-7hdcd10abe2d

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/j3ojms4liumg0/Active_eCommerce_CMS
I know, I installed it, the key I input 123456, can activate, but v8.3 version of import demo data can't be used, I input 18bac38b-ax8u-4821-ab62-7hdcd10abe2d can't work either, it shows please activate your site with your domain name and a valid purchase key, is it that import demo can't be nulled?By the way, one more question, does this nulled v8.3 have a clear backend?

I know, I installed it, the key I input 123456, can activate, but v8.3 version of import demo data can't be used, I input 18bac38b-ax8u-4821-ab62-7hdcd10abe2d can't work either, it shows please activate your site with your domain name and a valid purchase key, is it that import demo can't be nulled?By the way, one more question, does this nulled v8.3 have a clear backend?
Hi, I have all this working I've download 8.2 nulled and install it on the hosting, after I download 8.3 nulled and only use the update files from the 8.3 all working fine, forget the demo import and create your own them it's easy. The 8.2 nulled that I have I get from here: https://doniaweb.com/files/file/2277-active-ecommerce-cms-addons-and-apps/

And the 8.3 from the other link I post before all working 100%.

Hi, I have all this working I've download 8.2 nulled and install it on the hosting, after I download 8.3 nulled and only use the update files from the 8.3 all working fine, forget the demo import and create your own them it's easy. The 8.2 nulled that I have I get from here: https://doniaweb.com/files/file/2277-active-ecommerce-cms-addons-and-apps/

And the 8.3 from the other link I post before all working 100%.
I installed the v8.3 nulled that you sent me directly under and it won't import, updated to v8.3 on my current install of v8.2 and it won't import either, I'll try the method you gave later, thanks!

I installed the v8.3 nulled that you sent me directly under and it won't import, updated to v8.3 on my current install of v8.2 and it won't import either, I'll try the method you gave later, thanks!
Demos some times won't import because it needs to validate licence, but the script works you just have to add categories then products and then play with the theme design , I understand it's easier to change the demo but in this case you have to start from scratch. The script works perfect. Regards

any developer help me on WhatsApp i need some information i want some changes in active e-commerce cms please contact me +92 315 6025445

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock