• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Add cryptocurrencies user fields

Shadow Man

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone, I am addressing you because I do not have clear ideas and I would like some advice from you.
I created a community in wordpress with wp-foro plugin combined with buddypress, but of which I only use some features, but not the activity flow, the user profile, etc. Now I would like every user to be able to enter a cryptocurrency payment method in their user profile. Let me explain better .. I would like when the user enters his key (to receive payments) in the profile the name of the crypto appears with the symbol and if another user clicks on it, the usual window opens with qr code and all the usual coordinates , to be able to send them.
Could you recommend a wordpress plugin that does this. I manage only with html, css and very little php.

Thank you all in advance for the advice you will give me.

Ok .. maybe I wasn't specific enough.
I've read enough around and can't find a plugin that allows you to add a way to receive donations without going to 3rd party.

I have seen Criptoniq, but it seems that there is an api key to be entered via the etherscan.io site, also the plugin does not have a donation system .. it simply relies on woocommerce.

I would be looking for something much simpler..

Front-end side:

1) Give users the possibility to add, through their profile, the address / token of the cryptocurrencies on which they want to receive the coffees.

2) Give the possibility to the user viewing another user's profile or post to click on the user cryptocurrency field and view the address or token to be able to donate a coffee.

Please guys is there anyone who can give me some advice or point me in the right way?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock