• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AdForest - Classified Native Android App 2.3.5 - January 30th, 2020

shohrat

Jan 3, 2019
Codecanyon: 20963101

Not nulled!

Adforest Classified ads app is foremost and modern classified apps for android designed to grow your business. With our mobile classifieds app, you can manage product listing for your ad posting business. It is the best-classified apps comes up with awesome handy features including Multi-Currency front end Added, Bad Word Filter, AD Expiry Limits, Ad Status, Google map integration, Location or Price base search plus user can contact seller/buyer with massaging system and many more outstanding features that most of the mobile classifieds app doesn’t support. Just purchase Classifieds app install the plugin make the changes you want and your app is organized to use. You can upload the app with your business brand name and handle more products smoothly.

Please don't share outside of Babiato. Purchased by me.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/0tV1QALB#gCGQZ_r5LmIpvSBnQSAfnz7eehb_zwSGarE_plMUpRw

Thank you for the resource @shohrat pls have you tried the app before?
is so is this easy to to configure before uploading to playstore.

This is because i have been thinking of buying one for some time now and if i know its easy to be use i ll buy it.

Thanks for sharing but can it be used without null?

Thank you for the resource @shohrat pls have you tried the app before?
is so is this easy to to configure before uploading to playstore.

This is because i have been thinking of buying one for some time now and if i know its easy to be use i ll buy it.

Thanks for sharing but can it be used without null?

I haven't uploaded it to playsore before. But I used it to try it. You can make many settings from Wordpress admin panel. It is not very difficult. I don't know if it can be used without null.

Reactions: bulalala
I haven't uploaded it to playsore before. But I used it to try it. You can make many settings from Wordpress admin panel. It is not very difficult. I don't know if it can be used without null.

hank you very very much am really grateful @shohrat

No need to Nulled this script, because u can use random number for code. I try it before and its work. Also u can publish on playstore, but change the logo and color like Reskin.

Thanks for share sir.

Reactions: tpetualang
@shohrat can you please update sir

Change log / Updates: v 2.3.7 —— May 4th, 2020
1). Fixed ad, s search result issue
2). Minor bugs and fixes.

Reactions: ajday
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock