• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit

Aiomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer & Editor, GPT-3 & GPT-4, ChatGPT ChatBot & AI Toolkit 1.9.6 Nulled

No permission to download
The WordPress dashboard showed that version 1.1.6 was released. Purely out of curiosity, I clicked the update button, and to my great surprise, the plugin was successfully updated to the new version. I honestly don't understand how. I would like someone else to try to do the same and tell me if it worked.

The WordPress dashboard showed that version 1.1.6 was released. Purely out of curiosity, I clicked the update button, and to my great surprise, the plugin was successfully updated to the new version. I honestly don't understand how. I would like someone else to try to do the same and tell me if it worked.
You are absolutely right I gave it an update and it updated automatically, how can that be?

Very interesting, since this is not the case with other nulled plugins.

I successfully updated the plugin again via the Wordpress dashboard. If you see the 'UPDATE NOW' button there, feel free to try it, it should work.

Reactions: JhonH
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated AIomatic - Automatic AI Content Writer with a new update entry:

AIomatic v1.1.8

Download AIomatic v1.1.8 - Automatic AI Content Writer Nulled Free
v1.1.8 update:
Added the ability to add Embeddings to the models you use. This will help customize the AI bots and content writers, teaching them information about your company or products (or anything else), without the need to create a model fine-tune, which can be a complicated and lengthy process. Check this tutorial video for details.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
programmer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock