• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AJAX Search for WooCommerce

@Babak FiboSearch v.1.20.2
thanks for sharing. I found that there are 3 plans in official website.
person plan (up to 10000 products)
entrepreneur plan (up to 50000 products)
agency plan (up to 150000 products)

For code study, is this file are person plan (up to 10000 products)? I found the code which is

Code:
            // Start with specially high number to make sure it's appended.
            $i = max( 10000, max( array_keys( $top_level_menu ) ) + 1 );
            foreach ( $all_submenu_items_after as $meta ) {
                $top_level_menu[ $i ] = $meta;
                $i ++;
            }

thanks for sharing. I found that there are 3 plans in official website.
person plan (up to 10000 products)
entrepreneur plan (up to 50000 products)
agency plan (up to 150000 products)

For code study, is this file are person plan (up to 10000 products)? I found the code which is

Code:
            // Start with specially high number to make sure it's appended.
            $i = max( 10000, max( array_keys( $top_level_menu ) ) + 1 );
            foreach ( $all_submenu_items_after as $meta ) {
                $top_level_menu[ $i ] = $meta;
                $i ++;
            }

Maybe

FiboSearch – AJAX Search for WooCommerce (Pro)1.21.1

Attachments

• ajax-search-for-woocommerce-premium-1.21.1.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: an0nimo
Xin chào, cảm ơn vì những nỗ lực của bạn! Trong trường hợp của tôi (Cục bộ bằng Bánh đà và bản cài đặt WooC Commerce + Shoptimizer mới) kích hoạt FiboSearch tạo ra một lỗi nghiêm trọng. Có manh mối nào không?
try only active woo and fibo, if not run you need change your theme or check your server

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock