• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Alexhost wants your opinion

Which is your favorite logo (please vote conscientiously and honestly, feel free to leave feedback!

• 1º Option

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2º Option

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 3º Option

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 4º Option

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

alexhost

Trusted Seller
Sep 8, 2020
alexhost.com
Alexhost is about to change the logo of the company. We want the users to vote with banner do you prefer?

We Alexhost - a webhosting company, want to update our logo and images and we want to ask for your honest opinion about following types we thought about .... [...] We gladly also accept your personal proposals if you have anything attractive or better.

alexhost-21.jpg

Please vote with honesty and if you want you can add your feedback and the reason why you choosed the logo, this is important to us and we love to receive feedback! Vote in poll :)

We want your opinion and your feedback which logo looks great or amazing! Please vote.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Reactions: Deepansh
#2 without the icon just the text looks better. Font is more eye-catching. I would recommend playing with the colors and size for the Letter A which will do the trick instead of the icon.

Reactions: swamyji
Alexhost is about to change the logo of the company. We want the users to vote with banner do you prefer?

We Alexhost - a webhosting company, want to update our logo and images and we want to ask for your honest opinion about following types we thought about .... [...] We gladly also accept your personal proposals if you have anything attractive or better.

alexhost-21.jpg

Please vote with honesty and if you want you can add your feedback and the reason why you choosed the logo, this is important to us and we love to receive feedback! Vote in poll :)

We want your opinion and your feedback which logo looks great or amazing! Please vote.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Honestly no one looks good... Maybe you want to try something else, here's a quick png option:
New Project.png

Reactions: BaapJaan
Sorry mate, I can't vote for None of them.
I would like to suggest you to hire a professional logo designer.
Hi, Zer01ne.

Why you can't vote?

Obviously that logos have been designed by designer.
We only join all logos to ask the opinion, the quality of image is not great, but I can guarantee that they look better than in this image.

Why you tell that is bad?

#2 without the icon just the text looks better. Font is more eye-catching. I would recommend playing with the colors and size for the Letter A which will do the trick instead of the icon.
Thanks for your feedback, did you liked 2# or you didn't liked the colors at all, do you think logo colors of icon should be other?

We appreciate if you vote in the poll :)

Honestly no one looks good... Maybe you want to try something else, here's a quick png option:
New Project.png
That kind of logos aren't good for us, since is a free service anyone can use that. That logos we posted are did from a designer. We are a company, unfortunately we can't use things like that.

That kind of logos aren't good for us, since is a free service anyone can use that. That logos we posted are did from a designer. We are a company, unfortunately we can't use things like that.
I'm shocked that those came from a designer tbh, none of them look "professional" to me.

I actually prefer @alexmisaila's effort to any of the 4 from your designer.

I don't see any story or line of business in the logos above.
It's like someone downloading an icon and trying to play with words.
But it's all fault, man.

Reactions: BaapJaan
From the 4 provided, i would go with nr. 4 ..it's the cleanest one.. the other ones are somewhat too heavy..

My favorite hoster logo is the Vultr one and second best DigitalOcean..i like simple ones. A2 hosting have a nice icon..Maybe you could grab some ideas from the other hosters and get it going...

And last but not least..ehmm change designer :ROFLMAO:

Cheers & good luck with business

• Haha
Reactions: MusoniusRufus
Just messing around for 30min :geek:

alexhosting_xsz-04.jpg alexhosting_xsz-05.jpg
Your blue icon with my text font and slogan

//
@alexhost You've asked our opinion about the 4 designs your "designer" has made, and you have a few ones..... BUT THIS GREAT COMUNITY has done much more for you than you've asked for, we want to help you, so here is the (what I think is) the winning logo for your company:
image.png
Here is the ready to use PNG file:
image (1).png

Last edited:
Your blue icon with my text font and slogan

//
@alexhost You've asked our opinion about the 4 designs your "designer" has made, and you have a few ones..... BUT THIS GREAT COMUNITY has done much more for you than you've asked for, we want to help you, so here is the (what I think is) the winning logo for your company:
image.png
Here is the ready to use PNG file:
image (1).png
I love this!!!

@alexhost The design is too simple, font is not suitable for punchy logo mark

Ask the designer to look for design elements in data, cloud tech icons for ideas

Code:
https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/hosting-logo

https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/server-icon

I would get your money back as a 6 yr old kid could do better , but I guess your really just trying to promote your hosting and isn’t really charging the logo 😂
Yep @ukgamer has a point here.

What have you actually contributed to Babiato @alexhost. I've just been reviewing all your posts and most seem to be self promoting.

So tell me why I shouldn't ban you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock