• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce By VillaTheme

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce By VillaTheme v2.0.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.0.23

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.0.23 Nulled Free
v1.0.23 - 2022.07.22

- Fixed: Shipping options for customers from Brazil
- Updated: RTL
- Updated: States/Cities list
- Added: Ability to import in RUB as AliExpress now does not allow changing currency when Ship-to country is set to Russian Federation
- Added: Custom pricing rules by products/categories for syncing products

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Tribunomayor
Babak updated Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.0.24

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.0.24 Nulled Free
v1.0.24 - 2022.09.21

- Fixed: Some products are imported with incorrect video URLs
- Fixed: Some types of images from product description are unable to import
- Updated: Use get_option( 'woocommerce_currency' ) instead of get_woocommerce_currency() to avoid conflict with WOOCS plugin
- Updated: [Dokan compatibility]Do not allow vendors to access the settings page directly from admin dashboard

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.0

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.0 Nulled Free
v1.1.0 - 2022.09.27*/

- Fixed: All features regarding AliExpress API including products auto sync, orders auto fulfill/sync
- Optimized: Make it possible to connect the chrome extension from wp admin of a WordPress site that installs ALD plugin
- Optimized: Setup wizard

Reactions: stoom and mbenz255z

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.2

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.2 Nulled Free
/**1.1.2 - 2022.10.15*/

- Fixed: Unable to import products from aliexpress.ru due to new changes from AliExpress
- Added: Option to only link existing variations when overriding/reimporting products

I don't know how to install the plugin, when I put any activation number and saved it goes, but when I get the token it opens the aliexpress screen and comes back with invalid data, am I doing it correctly? @Babak

pls help me
I can't sync automatically or manually It shows me the extension was not installed Screenshot_2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 17

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.5

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.5 Nulled Free
v1.1.5 - 2022.11.25

- Fixed: Script of ThemeHunk MegaMenu Plus plugin causing error on ALD settings page
- Added: Options to set order meta field to get billing/shipping number and neighborhood from
- Added: Button to update shipping companies list manually
- Updated: Prevent "Write posts or pages in plain-text Markdown syntax" option of Jectpack plugin from wrapping product description with pre and...

Reactions: Riczka
Babak updated Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce By VillaTheme with a new update entry:

Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.6

Download Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce v1.1.6 Nulled Free
v1.1.6 - 2022.12.02

- Fixed: Override products from ID
- Fixed: Cart item shipping not updated when switching between countries that shipping is and is not available from cart
- Fixed: "Override/Link existing variations only" when target product is simple but source product is variable
- Improved: Possible to search products with SKU for ajax product search
- Improved: Possible to search subcategories...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock