• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Envato Element Requests Go In Here

please

Attachments

• mediax-health-medical-wordpress-theme-2024-02-15-22-19-23-utc.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 11
Hello all,

Can anyone help with these templates:

highly appreciate any help with this!

Thanks!!

Hi all sorry for not being active as much on this thread. I have had some personal health matters to address as a priority, but I am back and on the mend. I will fulfil your requests if it hasn't been fulfilled already by another trusted uploader from my last post.

I have a method in ensuring that I keep on top of this thread and be more productive here. Thank you for you patience.

P.s. also note I am only fulfilling requests from Monday to friday. Weekends I look after my self and my family. Hope you understand. I will start some requests today and reply on Monday with the resource link once approved by babak and the team.

Sorry for the long post but needed to get this out and thank you for reading :)

Would be great, if you could help me with this 🙏❤️
Best regards

Hi to all!

Can i have the below:

Thank u!

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please assist me with the below files,
Thanks.

Hi people, can i get these:

Thanks!

Hi brothers, can I have these two? Thank you!

Hello,
can anybody help with these files please ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock