• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Freepik Requests Go In Here

Hello 👋 !

It's crucial to show gratitude towards Rocky (;)) who help us by fulfilling all our requests. So I wanted to thank you very much for your hard work and consistency 🙏!
What you're doing is repetitive and time consuming but you're still helping us, this is remarkable! Unfortunately, I don't see how we could repay you guys but know that your work is immensely valuable to me and probably to all the community.

-------

Rocky, may I request these 3 pictures, please? Thanks in adavance for your help 🤝.

Reactions: Rocky
Hello 👋 !

It's crucial to show gratitude towards Rocky (;)) who help us by fulfilling all our requests. So I wanted to thank you very much for your hard work and consistency 🙏!
What you're doing is repetitive and time consuming but you're still helping us, this is remarkable! Unfortunately, I don't see how we could repay you guys but know that your work is immensely valuable to me and probably to all the community.

-------

Rocky, may I request these 3 pictures, please? Thanks in adavance for your help 🤝.

Reactions: cooljojo
Please upload this on mega.nz file host

you will be reported even after asking you to check for users Eligibility Rules your not doing that istead of that your are just uploading files & also few users request the same files again
follow this link to post your intro Intro Guidelines
Eligibility Rules:
  • You may request 3 items per day but there is no guarantee all your requests will be filled.
  • You MUST have made a post in the Introductions Section.
  • Your account must be at least 12 hours old.
  • You cannot repost an unfulfilled request within 72 hours.
@Deepansh
@BlakenFist

pls check

@vectordon

Your ID is set to reply ban, so refrain from commenting on this thread.

Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock