• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
Have anybody the actual version of
All in one seo redirect v1.1.4?
This is the previous version posted here. So far it works as intended.

@Babak May I suggest replacing the v4.1.5 with the previous v4.1.44?

Attachments

• all-in-one-seo-pack-pro-v4.1.4.4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Kao X3
version error, the addons are very old versions, for example, currently aioseo image seo is at v1.0.7, in the zip instead there is aioseo-image-seo-v1.0.4
and this applies to all addons.

I can also certify that v4.1.5 is having problems. Brokedown my site had to go back to v4.1.4.

I am getting white screen. Nothing is coming up when I try to access seo dashboard and all.

Getting this in console

Attachments

• Annotation 2021-11-06 094325.png
    Annotation 2021-11-06 094325.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 23
This become interesting encounter - I watch it like TV series :)
What's next? The new superhero or new ally will appear?

The only thing I encounter was 3 addons saying I needed the business plan to be used. Then again I can care less about those 3. Also, I tested this time on a local dev. server, not my production (the previous one broke my site). Meaning it was a clean new install and not an upgrade. Could it be a plugin conflict?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock