• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amazon Affiliation Plugin For WordPress By Winamaz

Amazon Affiliation Plugin For WordPress By Winamaz 1.2.8.5

No permission to download

Shaaan

Jul 8, 2022
Shaaan submitted a new resource:

Winamaz Lite Amazon Affiliate plugin for WordPress (Nulled) - Boost your Amazon affiliate revenue with the Winamaz Plugin

Winamaz enables you to boost the revenue of your affiliate Amazon affiliation sites. With the Winamaz Full version you can transform your sites into price comparators!

Transform your affiliate sites into price comparators !​

Winamaz makes it easy for you to build affiliate links and allows you to increase your commissions with not just one affiliate platform, but multiple platforms. Easy to configure, it allows you to take full advantage of the...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: biggie563 and Babak
Captura.JPG

you have not released it, all you have done is unlock the features that need licensing, but the plugin is still not fully released.

Reactions: biggie563
I made some changes, however, I don't have an Amazon account to test.
So whoever wants to, can do the tests.

Attachments

• winamaz.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
I made some changes, however, I don't have an Amazon account to test.
So whoever wants to, can do the tests.
the file that is needed to release this plugin is this one winamaz/core/system/functions/api/WebserviceAPI.php, because it asks for the email and password of the plugin web page account, not only the license but everything from the api

I'm testing it as my amazon affiliate apis key, and it doesn't show products, it says plugin not activated.

the file that is needed to release this plugin is this one winamaz/core/system/functions/api/WebserviceAPI.php, because it asks for the email and password of the plugin web page account, not only the license but everything from the api

I'm testing it as my amazon affiliate apis key, and it doesn't show products, it says plugin not activated.
yes,same error for me

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-09-07 à 07.34.27.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-09-07 à 07.34.27.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 4

Oh I didn't know this, I just got rid of all the restrictions there were. I didn't check it with any products as my website is not affiliate type site. so I didn't have any api to test for.
But yes, I just checked and thats probably the issue for you all.
I will update this with one working that will get rid of restrictions for now and maybe I can work with someone to get the proper version that will work on frontend too.

I will prolly have to upload a affiliate site first to wp and then start the proper patch for the plugin.
For now, I have removed the restrictions, so anyone good at nulling can work on this file
winamaz/core/system/functions/api/WebserviceAPI.php
and give me updates here.
I will also be working on this plugin neverthless.

Unfortunately I don't have Amazon Product Advertising API (PA API). And I don't think I can really look for the issue without it..

Unfortunately I don't have Amazon Product Advertising API (PA API). And I don't think I can really look for the issue without it..
The problem is not the activation of the Amazon API. But the plugin that does not activate. The license key is invalid. The plugin recognizes the Amazon api key and connects but does not activate to be used 😉

The problem is not the activation of the Amazon API. But the plugin that does not activate. The license key is invalid. The plugin recognizes the Amazon api key and connects but does not activate to be used 😉
yes that's what I am saying, Unfortunately I don't have API so I can't see the issue you are seeing and then later fix it.

I would be grateful 🙏if one of the Babiato null masters would be willing to assist us. This plugin is the best alternative to AAWP and can benefit the whhole babiato's community :love: :love: 🙏

@Shaaan

Can you confirm which one you have got from Winamaz as there are a few versions on their website and your uploaded version to me looks too sparse to be the full WordPress plugin and just looks like the basic Lite one which we can all get freely.

Choose one of the licenses .Winamaz Full (WP Plugin) or Winamaz API
Are you a 100% Amazon affiliate? Choose one of the Winamaz Lite licenses .

I don't think here you went for any of the Winamaz Full plans to get the actual Wordpress plugin.

Did you get a paid for version of Winamaz Lite?

Untitled1.png

Or have you simply signed up to get the Free Starter API which lasts for three months?

Untitled.png

try this and pls tell if this works.

Quick test of this howeverwon't go past activation of plugin stage as returns fatal error and error messages about:
winamaz/core/system/Plugin.php
winamaz/core/Framework.php

yes that's what I am saying, Unfortunately I don't have API so I can't see the issue you are seeing and then later fix it.
I would be grateful 🙏if one of the Babiato null masters would be willing to assist us. This plugin is the best alternative to AAWP and can benefit the whhole babiato's community :love: :love: 🙏

Use the version from @Ledzepy and work off of that one, you will need to connect it up to see if it works with your Amazon account

This is where a full WordPress plugin for this would have been more beneficial than just a basic Lite API version, however without an Amazon account to test this with, nobody can say if it works or not. 😒

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock