• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amazon Affiliation Plugin For WordPress By Winamaz

Amazon Affiliation Plugin For WordPress By Winamaz 1.2.8.5

No permission to download
Use the version from @Ledzepy and work off of that one, you will need to connect it up to see if it works with your Amazon account

This is where a full WordPress plugin for this would have been more beneficial than just a basic Lite API version, however without an Amazon account to test this with, nobody can say if it works or not. 😒
It finally works for me.@Shaaan made some changes and the plugin works great.I thank him for his great involvement.

Quick test of this howeverwon't go past activation of plugin stage as returns fatal error and error messages about:
winamaz/core/system/Plugin.php
winamaz/core/Framework.php
1. This error for people was because their download was either saved as winamaz(1).zip like this or another.
I have fixed that now. You won't see this error anymore.
And the issue with Activation, it doesn't matter when The database has stored it as activated.
When you install the current download I provided, you won't see activate anymore.

2. Yes, there are many other version of plugin like Novice Lite, Pro Lite and Expert, Guru, etc. But if you see it clearly, they are just there for extended website support. As you can see in the packages section, even in Novice Lite there are same 14 functions as the one that costs 500eur. We don't need to buy that.
I have just converted the Novice Lite to 'full' version. there will be no restrictions.

3. To get rid of it showing an activation error on the front page (shows error only to owner btw).
you can install an addon : winamaz-amazon-api. (free plugin but they will take time to send it)
After installing this as a plugin you won't need to put any api, just your store-id/tracker-id will work.
Its easy and doesn't have much requirements like Amazon PA API.
@biggie563 will upload the resource soon and then I will link it here as both the plugins are actually bought by him.
This will get rid of Activation error on front page.

would love to hear any update on this.
I have not tried it with Amazon Api, as I don't have any.. and seems to me it was only meant for France and Spain affiliation. I have an addon with this that on installing will allow adding amazon tracking id only instead of Amazon Api but I will have to speak with the owner of that resource before sharing it with others..

Reactions: biggie563
I have not tried it with Amazon Api, as I don't have any.. and seems to me it was only meant for France and Spain affiliation. I have an addon with this that on installing will allow adding amazon tracking id only instead of Amazon Api but I will have to speak with the owner of that resource before sharing it with others..
it would be wonderful if yu can do some arrangements in this regard, this is best alternate to aawp in my view.

also please update resource if the newer versions are available for this plugin

it would be wonderful if yu can do some arrangements in this regard, this is best alternate to aawp in my view.

also please update resource if the newer versions are available for this plugin
It seems there is no update. Its still 1.2.8.

• Love
Reactions: Techno1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock