• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anime Streaming CMS Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

india220

Feb 7, 2019
60mbanime.com
Hello,

I want to sell Anime streaming script which is CMS based, it's auto update through api, once the anime episode/movie release it'll showing on your website.

Demo:
Code:
https://animestreaming.xyz

Price: $10 (Paypal)

No refund after script sent to customer. (If customer don't know how to install i can do it for free)

Last edited:
Last edited:
is their any admin panel demo available

can i change layout - homepage in this script and can we insert ads and popup ads

index2-png.19108

Hello, dont you have something like this but for anime with spanish subtitles? like AnimeFLV or JKanime.net

Hello, dont you have something like this but for anime with spanish subtitles? like AnimeFLV or JKanime.net
Another question... if a video link is broken, this theme will auto fix it?
Sorry for late reply.. script only provide English sub& dub only.
If the link has been down, it'll be replaced with another link... Also i hardly found any link down

Hello again,

i can add another player options? like google drive, mp4upload or an iframe?.

Can you share with me an screenshot of the backend where you replace the video links?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock