• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyway to monitore wordpress website errors in real-time?

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I have had situations where I was informed by the website owner of a website I managed of website downtime(DDOS bot traffic) and 403 forbidden error(due to .htaccess rules). I currently use wordfence which didn't present my website to be heavily hit by DDOS bots, three days later, a 403 forbidden error due to .htaccess while I didn't edit the file.

I would like to receive an alert(app notification, email or sms) when ever there is something wrong with my website. Any tool to suggest?

Thanks to all.

Hi guys,

I have had situations where I was informed by the website owner of a website I managed of website downtime(DDOS bot traffic) and 403 forbidden error(due to .htaccess rules). I currently use wordfence which didn't present my website to be heavily hit by DDOS bots, three days later, a 403 forbidden error due to .htaccess while I didn't edit the file.

I would like to receive an alert(app notification, email or sms) when ever there is something wrong with my website. Any tool to suggest?

Thanks to all.
Use mainwp plugin to manage multiple sites along with itheme security real time monitoring

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock