• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

I don't understand this language
Hello. Sorry, I didn't translate from Portuguese to English.
I said that I would also like to know how to install and where is the link for this add-on to download. I use the iO dark mode theme.

Hello. Sorry, I didn't translate from Portuguese to English.
I said that I would also like to know how to install and where is the link for this add-on to download. I use the iO dark mode theme.
This is not an addon. It is a widget. You can go to widget and and enable it.

Reactions: inveterados
Could you please tell me if you can import from Invision Forum to Xenforo?

Members/posts etc.

Thank you.

When ever i create resource the attached image in thread

I get this:
"View attachment (name)" instead of viewing full image.

Any ideas?

Hey there,

I hope you are doing well.

I am a bit blocked within Replies and Views on thread view style in io dark mode theme

Here is the current config

1662295160919.png

And here is how I need it:

1662295195228.png

Is there any guidance for this please? I looked around all internet and didn't find something useful

Bests,

how do i install XML file on xenforo

Install XML\addon-BR_CreditsPaymentPayza.xml file

XenForo Service.png

FRANKLY:
WHEN PEOPLE YOU LOVE, DEDICATED YOUR EVERYTHING TREATS YOU IN WORST WAY AND RUNS AWAY AS YOU'RE NO MORE OF USE, LIFE GETS FUCKED UP !!!​
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE STRESS, HEADACHE . . . BUT COULDN'T FIND PROPER WAY . . . SO, THOUGHT MYSELF TO GET INVOLVED IN EVERYWHERE SO I REMAIN BUSY IN EVERY VIRTUAL THINGS 😒

ABOUT THIS THREAD:
COMMENT YOUR ISSUES IF YOU HAVE XENFORO FORUMS, OR ANY HELP IF YOU NEED WHERE I MIGHT BE USEFUL :)
@CyberDeviL Please can you explain how to connect resources in forum catogery

XenForo Service.png

FRANKLY:
WHEN PEOPLE YOU LOVE, DEDICATED YOUR EVERYTHING TREATS YOU IN WORST WAY AND RUNS AWAY AS YOU'RE NO MORE OF USE, LIFE GETS FUCKED UP !!!​
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE STRESS, HEADACHE . . . BUT COULDN'T FIND PROPER WAY . . . SO, THOUGHT MYSELF TO GET INVOLVED IN EVERYWHERE SO I REMAIN BUSY IN EVERY VIRTUAL THINGS 😒

ABOUT THIS THREAD:
COMMENT YOUR ISSUES IF YOU HAVE XENFORO FORUMS, OR ANY HELP IF YOU NEED WHERE I MIGHT BE USEFUL :)

Hi CyberDeviL, I have some Big problems with xenforo. Firstly I'm trying to install xenforo 2.2.9 but i can't install that. Next time I'm trying to install xenforo 2.2.5 and this time I have installed xenforo easily.

But now my problem is:

(1) I can't update xenforo 2.2.5 to Latest 2.2.9

(2) I have installed [TH] UI.X 2 Dark. But don’t show menu icon.

This is my Big problems yet.

Please help me & give me some advice about Xenforo.

Screenshot_2022-10-30-18-06-16-272_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-31-10-59-17-309_com.android.chrome.jpg

Regarding the theme, looks like the files are misplaced (not uploaded correctly to the right folder)

Regarding everything else, post error details and follow the install / upgrade instructions properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock