• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Assistance with Hosting, and Cpanel License Hacks.

RickGrimes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 8, 2019
buyfollowers.digital
Hi guys, I am having trouble scaling up my business with these Cpanel prices and I am looking for solutions that can ease up things for the moment. In recent days I have stumbled upon many sites that offer Cpanels at ridiculous price rates, but I am skeptical about trying for fear of losing business and data, I have over 700 customers.

Now my question is: Is there a way I can run such a licensing system/hack but strictly for my business only?

I tried introducing my customers to Direct Admin, but that has failed, these guys are Cpanel veterans and won't let go. They would rather change hosting.

I only want to use this for at least a year so I can breathe, scale up my business and then go back to the official license.

I am looking for help, please don't judge and I know there are risks, but I really don't have much of a choice.

To be honest if you have over 700 customer you can afford a license its better not risk your customer or you business for a non license panel

I think its time for you to increase pricing for you customers that might help.

I agree with @tuton012, currently cPanel account level licenses are cheap and amortizable by clients, for example the PREMIER license for 100 accounts is $59, 0.39 per client. If you have 700 clients, it is only a disbursement of $350-400 per month, you must increase the client by $2, the way to sell this increase is to indicate the improvement of the service and stability and add some additional free addon.

To be honest if you have over 700 customer you can afford a license its better not risk your customer or you business for a non license panel

I think its time for you to increase pricing for you customers that might help.
The problem with price increase is the competition in my country. Some new guys in the industry have ridiculous prices like $0.99/m and in the past year i increased a bit and lost at least 270 clients. There are no loyal customers where i am from, people are most likely to just move on to the next cheapest thing that comes up, and out of the 700 clients Atleast 500 are consistent with monthly payments, the rest are just time wasters really. I don't know or maybe i need to come up with a new strategy.
I agree with @tuton012, currently cPanel account level licenses are cheap and amortizable by clients, for example the PREMIER license for 100 accounts is $59, 0.39 per client. If you have 700 clients, it is only a disbursement of $350-400 per month, you must increase the client by $2, the way to sell this increase is to indicate the improvement of the service and stability and add some additional free addon.
All monthly payments from my clients combined barely go past $400 bucks, sometimes i end up with a profit of just 50 bucks. This is what is worrying me at this point and why i was now opting for an unofficial license and use it till things balance up.

This is your answer:

4.5 usd month work perfectly
Unlimited accounts

I used this until I switched to HestiaCP
100% reliable and excellent support

Go with confidence

This is your answer:

Unlimited accounts

Go with confidence
just be aware some host don’t want share licenses

Reactions: RickGrimes
This is your answer:

Unlimited accounts

Go with confidence
Thank you, I will check it out in the morning.
just be aware some host don’t want share licenses
Yes, but that will depend on him

I gave him what he needed
Choosing will depend on him

Thanks for your comment
Thanks for the tips and warnings, I had opted for contabo servers, any chance i could be safe there with a shared license?

Thank you, I will check it out in the morning.

Thanks for the tips and warnings, I had opted for contabo servers, any chance i could be safe there with a shared license?

It's exactly the setup I used before

VPS M + Alma Linux + Shared License

Currently VPS M + Debian 11 + HestiaCP

I just moved to CyberPanel because of cPanel pricing. The cPanel pricing model is not friendly for newcomers in the hosting industry.

Currecntly I'm using the fastpanel > https://fastpanel.direct/
FASTPANEL is a web-based panel that lets you create, manage and control your server with ease. You can access your sites, mail, databases, backups, tasks, statistics and more…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock